No announcement yet.

Broner vs Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
    ******ed is betting what you did against Broner in his last fight.
    Not it wasn't. He just proved he's a step above a C level fighter... nothing else

Comment

Broner should win but Garcia can lose every round and end the fight with one massive left hook.

Comment

a lot of people get caught up in the hype and the illusion that a fighter is really greater then he is......i think broner falls into this category

so far he has beaten 2 ex champs, 1 of them in a one sided beatdown and the other in a boring controversial fashion

@ jr welter he will be tested since he will be fighting guys his own size

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Not it wasn't. He just proved he's a step above a C level fighter... nothing else
          A C class fighter doesn't go 9 or 10 rounds with Valero. A C class fighter doesn't come from behind to stop the guy that's beating him. I couldn't disagree with you more. Its alright, in the end you will be one of those haters hating on the No. 1 P4P fighter in the world and looking like a fool in the process.

Comment

A C class fighter doesn't go 9 or 10 rounds with Valero.
            Yes he does

A C class fighter doesn't come from behind to stop the guy beating him.
            Yes he does

I couldn't disagree with you more. Its alright, in the end you will be one of those haters hating on the No. 1 P4P fighter in the world and looking like a fool in the process.

He's never going to be the #1 P4P. He a B- level fighter. He'll win another title or two against paper champs and he'll get sparked out.

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
              a lot of people get caught up in the hype and the illusion that a fighter is really greater then he is......i think broner falls into this category

so far he has beaten 2 ex champs, 1 of them in a one sided beatdown and the other in a boring controversial fashion

That's what being a fan of boxing is all about. Sometimes we are right, sometimes we are wrong. Only time will tell us who was right and who was wrong. Until then, everything is just an opinion. I admit I could be dead wrong about Broner.

Comment

A C class fighter doesn't go 9 or 10 rounds with Valero. A C class fighter doesn't come from behind to stop the guy that's beating him. I couldn't disagree with you more. Its alright, in the end you will be one of those haters hating on the No. 1 P4P fighter in the world and looking like a fool in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  Yes he does

Yes he does

He's never going to be the #1 P4P. He a B- level fighter. He'll win another title or two against paper champs and he'll get sparked out.
                  I'm glad you feel that way. It will be fun winning many bets from you in the future. lol

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post

I also think the Demarco fight made him look better than he is due to the style matchup, however Garcia's style would also make him look good IMO. Garcia is a good counterpuncher against predictable or slow fighters, against Broner I think he'd be lost. His defense sucks and he's slow on his feet, I don't see him winning unless he lands a hail mary after being dominated.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                      How'd you like that? hahahaha This forum is fun sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                      X