Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather phones Pacquiao, who verbally says he'll fight him "anytime"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the first time in a good while i feel like this fight could actually happen....

The fans are putting pressure on Manny, even mainstream tv is turning on him and he hasn't enjoyed it, not one bit.

Pride will force Manny to stand up and DEMAND this fight from Bob

And by saying ANYTIME he makes May 5th seem very possible. Then again he now wants 50/50 and before claimed he would take the lesser share of the purse....among other tripe
    Last edited by The Surgeon; 01-19-2012, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
        This is getting very confusing.
        There is no confusion here to be honest, Pacquiao himself wants the fight, Mayweather wants the fight, the problem is and has only been Arum, All the text and press releases that was release on behalf of Pac was just done by Knocz and Arum, The problem is they are making Pac look like a beetch and dragging his legacy through the mud.

Comment

May 5th, make it happen.

There is no reason for this fight not to happen RIGHT NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
            For the first time in a good while i feel like this fight could actually happen....

The fans are putting pressure on Manny, even mainstream tv is turning on him and he hasn't enjoyed it, not one bit.

Pride will force Manny to stand up and DEMAND this fight from Bob

And by saying ANYTIME he makes May 5th seem very possible. Then again he know wants 50/50 and before claimed he would take the lesser share of the purse....among other tripe
            50-50 has alway been the agreement between this two from the start so am not even surprise he was told that, Am sure Mayweather probably rang Pac up to reassure him that he would do the fight for 50-50 oppose to whatever Arum is telling Pac (Arum Probably told Pac Mayweather wanted 65%)..

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              50-50 has alway been the agreement between this two from the start so am not even surprise he was told that, Am sure Mayweather probably rang Pac up to reassure him that he would do the fight for 50-50 oppose to whatever Arum is telling Pac (Arum Probably told Pac Mayweather wanted 65%)..
              50/50 is fine by me i dont get interested in fighters purses anyway but i was under the impression Pacquaio just came out and said he would take the lesser split in order to push the fight forward even though as far as i was aware 50/50 was the deal.

TEAM Pacquaio has released a ton of contradictive drivel over the last year so its nice to hear Manny himself stand up and push for it

Comment

Sounds like ellerbe is jealous that floyd was on the phone to another man.

I wonder which woman floyd beat up to rob her fone to call PAC!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  MAYWEATHER PHONES PACQUIAO, WHO VERBALLY SAYS HE'LL FIGHT HIM "ANYTIME"
                  By Ben Thompson | January 19, 2012

According to reports out of the Philippines, undefeated pound-for-pound champion Floyd Mayweather and 8-division world champion Manny Pacquiao had a phone conversation some time in the early hours of the morning regarding a proposed May 5 showdown. Pacquiao revealed the news to ABS-CBN's Dyan Castillejo, telling her that he informed Mayweather that he had no problems facing him on any date so long as he was guaranteed a 50/50 split of the revenue. read more

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11592.html
                  Its funny how the Tards turn down all the Twitter< youtube
                  Yet the Pinoy Post is a hard core media outlet....lol

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    MAYWEATHER PHONES PACQUIAO, WHO VERBALLY SAYS HE'LL FIGHT HIM "ANYTIME"
                    By Ben Thompson | January 19, 2012

According to reports out of the Philippines, undefeated pound-for-pound champion Floyd Mayweather and 8-division world champion Manny Pacquiao had a phone conversation some time in the early hours of the morning regarding a proposed May 5 showdown. Pacquiao revealed the news to ABS-CBN's Dyan Castillejo, telling her that he informed Mayweather that he had no problems facing him on any date so long as he was guaranteed a 50/50 split of the revenue. read more

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11592.html
                    Its funny how the Tards turn down all the Twitter, youtube,ESPN talk and say its not a legit way to relay info.

Yet the Pinoy Post is a hard core media outlet....lol

Comment

"anytime" my pimp will let me fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X