No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cunningham, Diaz, Shaw, King Conference Transcript

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cunningham, Diaz, Shaw, King Conference Transcript

KEVIN CUNNINGHAM: I want to thank Don King and Gary Shaw. They are showing the boxing world that the best fights should be made whether it is all in-house or not. The people want to see Pacquiao and Mayweather and they can’t get it. They want to see Klitscho-Haye and they can’t get it. The next biggest on out there is Alexander vs. Bradley. Don and Gary stepped up to the plate and HBO has done a tremendous job in promoting this fight. The winner of this fight will be the next American superstar in this sport.

[Click Here To Read More]

shaw is a fool. this fight should've been in st. lou or vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      why's that? They got $600k for the site fee. Whether there is 1 ticket sold or 10,000 tickets sold it doesnt affect Gary or Don one dime...................

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        Vegas didn't want the fight and in recent fights has done poorly in sales. Vegas is not a great boxing town any longer. It's time to branch out and revive the sport and this is the start. Secondly, it couldn't be in St Louis because of the chance of a robbery. Seeing a clean fight trumps a few more thousand fans. There will probably be 10,000 people watching this fight, regardless if the paid or got it for free. I don't think you would of seen many more people even in Devons home town. In fact, his last fight I highly doubt they sold many more tickets than they will in Detroit. King probably gave them away by the truckloads. People are way to critical on this site.

Comment

Working...
        X