Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quillin vs Korobov in Jeopardy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shock and awe, the biggest fraud in boxing is being a fraud again.

Comment

Gah, comp down so typing for my phone. If not signed by wednesday, then it has nothing to do with family. That fightin on another netowrk is bunk. He doesn't have an exclusive contract with showtime. Remember when they tried to work a compromise with somebody who did have an exclusive contract? What's that starting to look like now?

I dot think you can try and force an extension through a mandatory fight.... If not, that's bunk as well. This appears to e his last fight as opposed to Jnr who is under contract until oct of next year

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        He has a fan?
        Lol yup.

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
          Lol yup.
          Green K. You are the easiest to please fan on the planet LOL

Comment

I think he signs it. I mean, if an extension is what's blocking it, that's just sad. I don't like haymon, but that's just not fair.

Also if it's vacated, expect the wbo to pick whoever bob wants to fight against. Loma got it at number six

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              I think he signs it. I mean, if an extension is what's blocking it, that's just sad. I don't like haymon, but that's just not fair.

Also if it's vacated, expect the wbo to pick whoever bob wants to fight against. Loma got it at number six
              I expect him to sign, I know it's his last fight with GB, but don't know about Haymon. I would expect Roc Nations to sign and build Quillin if he beat Korobov though, be a good fit too, though might be a power struggle with Haymon around.

If Korobov doesn't fight Quillin, expect Billy Joe Saunders to get the fight. He thought he'd be the mando after winning the euro title, but Korobov's fight with Uzcategui came up afterwards.

Meantime, if Haymon's is freaking about this, imagine what stops he'll be pulling out for Taylor-Soliman?!

Comment

I have no problem with quillon, but i will if he doesn' sign that contract!

Comment

talking about low expectations

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    talking about low expectations
                    Hey all the power to him LOL. It goes to prove anything is possible.

Comment

Can we pump the breaks a bit here?

Give him time to sign, he's not that ******ed to just give up on this type of money.

Comment

Working...
                      X