Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow India / Pakistan Boxing for over 3000 years. Someone educate the Garcias..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingbrain28 View Post
    WOW since when is Arab a religion, ISLAM is a religion which is practiced by the majority of Arabs.
    not true.............arab pre-dates the rise of Islam. I called it a "religion" because it's been bastardized into just that. anyone can be "arab" just as long as they speak the language, practice the culture & respect the rules..........(almost like a religion) race has absolutely nothing to do with being "arab"

hints me asking why would he put india with "arab" history? arabs aren't indians. (actually, arabs aren't *anyone* it's a lifestyle & A culture)
    Last edited by americanbot; 07-12-2012, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
      lol.. proof that the american education system has declined beyond repair. lmao..

Arabia is the worlds largest peninsula. Go do some studying, no one's paying me to teach yo a$$.

Is this site full of preschoolers or something?
      are we talking about ancient Arabia or the modern bastardized version?

I Know more about your so called "history" then you could dream of............(just like i schooled freedom on his history. the FAKE eastern european who i proved to be a fake)

first thing. you post a pic of 2 guys doing martial arts in ancient egypt (which is ancient egyptian WRESTLING & not boxing )

& that picture is actually fake...........that was NOT found in Ptah Hotep tomb. that was a drawing being used as an example by an Arthur. (i will break apart your entire WEAK piece of **** post)

& what does pharaoh's all the way in a desert (egypt) have to do with pakis? wtf

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Last edited by americanbot; 07-12-2012, 05:04 PM.

Comment

fix up

anyone proliferating the superiority or inferiority of any race on any front be it in sport, academia or ethics is str8 racist... this is the very definition of the term

I know white, black, pakistani and indian mans who knock most heads the f##k out if you give them half a chance

any1 talking anything else is hiding behind their own prejudices, using weak arguments to try not to appear racist

thread done... go home people

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan2007 View Post
          anyone proliferating the superiority or inferiority of any race on any front be it in sport, academia or ethics is str8 racist... this is the very definition of the term

I know white, black, pakistani and indian mans who knock most heads the f##k out if you give them half a chance

any1 talking anything else is hiding behind their own prejudices, using weak arguments to try not to appear racist

thread done... go home people
          This.

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
            are we talking about ancient Arabia or the modern bastardized version?...
            Lmao.. hilarious posts. Keep them coming, it's quite entertaining. You did a quick Google search and now you think you're an expert.

Continue researching and you should be able to answer all the questions you posed. It'll be good practice for you when you eventually start school..

At least I've got you Google searching, that's a start.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
              Lmao.. hilarious posts. Keep them coming, it's quite entertaining. You did a quick Google search and now you think you're an expert.

Continue researching and you should be able to answer all the questions you posed. It'll be good practice for you when you eventually start school..

At least I've got you Google searching, that's a start.. lol
              i LOVE to debate about world history (love it) you obviously aren't familiar with my post.

google search? wtf

easy escape rout for u I suppose................................

Last edited by americanbot; 07-12-2012, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Indians and Pakistanis created boxing 3000 years ago?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That has to be the dumbest **** I've ever heard.

Comment

This just isn't true. Im from Uk and one thing I've noticed is that Pakistanis are very techincally good when it comes to sports. The main thing as somebody else said is that many lack the drive, if they had that im sure you'd see a lot more Pakistani athletes in the world.

Comment

Working...
                  X