Collapse
No announcement yet.

(photos) New Photographic Evidence Released in the Trayvon Martin Case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been following this case from day 1 and none of this surprises me. The police knew it was an open and shut case from the start.

The only reason this got any play was because of the media making something out of nothing. Zimmerman is obviously innocent and acted in self defense.

The physical evidence, the eyewitnesses, the 9/11 call and Martin's profile all fit the bill to a tee.

Comment

Originally posted by Marston View Post
      Been following this case from day 1 and none of this surprises me. The police knew it was an open and shut case from the start.

The only reason this got any play was because of the media making something out of nothing. Zimmerman is obviously innocent and acted in self defense.

The physical evidence, the eyewitnesses, the 9/11 call and Martin's profile all fit the bill to a tee.
      But someone on this forum said hes definitely guilty and is likely a racist.

I think people here would know better bro.

Nice try though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post

Nice try though.
        Well, NBC got caught red handed doctoring the tape to make him out to be a racist, but they failed miserably.

Still not enough for some people though. It doesn't matter to me. Its obvious enough. The only way Zimmerman gets convicted is based on political reasons because there is nothing close to enough evidence to prove he's guilty of anything.

He might just be made an example of to help the Obama types get re-elected.

Comment

When are they going to show the photos of treyvons bloody corpse to be fair ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post

Nice try though.
            He is a racist it was discovered on his old MySpace page he made racial remarks against mexicans
            Last edited by FirePunch; 05-18-2012, 11:57 PM.

Comment

I saw the remarks.

I dont recall any being racist though.

Maybe you could enlighten us on the specific racist remarks?

Comment

http://www.bet.com/news/national/201...ist-jokes.html

Comment

“I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft ass wanna be thugs "

His exact words .

Seems he likes driving around shooting blacks better though

Comment

set this man free.

Comment

Youre gonna have to give us something better than that.

If thats all you got though. Are you intending to say that he is racist against black people, indians, and mexicans?

You got the memo that Zimmerman isnt white right?

Comment

Working...
                      X