Clin Eastwood's RNC Speech EMPTY CHAIR Obama Interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Clin Eastwood's RNC Speech EMPTY CHAIR Obama Interview

What did you guys think?

Last edited by The Tase; 08-31-2012, 07:42 PM.

Comment

I think Clint is becoming more and more odd with age. anyone who endorses Mitt Romney is delusional! I don't believe squat that comes outta Romney mouth.

Comment

Clint is the GOAT, he can do whatever the **** he wants.

Comment

I actually enjoyed his speech...

Comment

I'm a huge Clint Eastwood fan - This was sad to see. Not because he's backing Romney, I couldn't care less about his politics. He's just slurring his words and muttering quite a bit in this speech. I can't believe it has anything to do with nerves because someone as versed in speaking infront of large crowds as Clint wouldn't get nervous in a situation like this.

His mind seems to be a bit gone here.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              I'm a huge Clint Eastwood fan - This was sad to see. Not because he's backing Romney, I couldn't care less about his politics. He's just slurring his words and muttering quite a bit in this speech. I can't believe it has anything to do with nerves because someone as versed in speaking infront of large crowds as Clint wouldn't get nervous in a situation like this.

He's 82 years old, it happens.

Comment

Damn.

Clint is shot.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                  He's 82 years old, it happens.
                  He also did it without a teleprompter...he ad-libbed most of it. Also...as unlikely as it would seem he is actually uncomfortable speaking in front of crowds...I remember years ago at an academy award show he commented on that. Speaking in front of the camera for film is very different than speaking to a live audience.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Damn.

Clint is shot.
                    he's 82 like you said...in my line of work I've seen 60 year olds that don't even know who they are...I give him credit

Comment

Working...
                    X