Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley Working The Double End Bag (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really dont know what to expect from this fight. I kinda see mosley being trigger shy again, getting worked over for a good part of the fight. Then i see him getting lucky and landing a hard shot, gaining confidence and letting his hands go, eventually ko'ing alvarez. Idunno, thats my guess/prediction. Can he possibly turn back the clock?

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
      I thought it was pretty silly, Mosley spending a minute punching away at a tiny ball which can't hit back, and the fat guy with the chin standing there with a towel in case it needs to be flapd, and taking a small bottle of water from another guy to give Mosley a drink he doesn't need ..................... I wonder why he needed a grown man to carry about 8 ounces of water?? Most PR stuff is pure crap. Richardson looked as if he was looking for bandages to condemn....
      The bold pretty much sums up every piece of boxing equipment, they each have its intended purpose though. If anything, the double end bag is one of the few pieces that actual mimic striking back. Someone already posted the intended purpose of a double end bag.

Originally posted by SonnyDempsey View Post
      Casanova does make some nice gloves. Look sort've old-fashioned.

Shane is actually working the ball very well. Remember, if you look flashy while you're working the double-end bag, you're not working the double end bag properly. It's supposed to be difficult and appear difficult.
      Beautiful old school looking glove indeed. I heard they are wide in the pocket though.

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
      I've never seen a tiny double-ender like that. I'll have to try it out.
      Hope he comes ready to throw down in this fight. Might be his last chance to shine against someone meaningful. I do think he has a lot more left than people give him credit for.
      I think you took too many blows to the head my friend, the slightly dazed name suits you. I showed you pics of my home made double end a few days ago. I actually think they might be a little smaller than Mosley's bag.

Last edited by Gonzalez_Boxing; 04-16-2012, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X