Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Carl Froch vs Glen Johnson RbR discussion thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch will outwork him for the decision. Johnson can go all out in bursts, but not for a whole 12 rounds. Froch is wild but Johnson has limited defense just like he does. Both will get hit but Froch has more power, more speed, and a higher output. This is going to be good. Froch takes it, 116-112.

Comment

What time does it start PST?

Comment

i gotta go with my man Froch by TKO 11th.

this should be a war! i love Froch's style

Comment

War Froch!!

Comment

Glenn Johnson gonna show why Calzaghe ducked his ass 4 times!

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
              Froch will outwork him for the decision. Johnson can go all out in bursts, but not for a whole 12 rounds. Froch is wild but Johnson has limited defense just like he does. Both will get hit but Froch has more power, more speed, and a higher output. This is going to be good. Froch takes it, 116-112.
              johnson is one of the hardest fighters in the sport to hit flush and his defense sets up counterpunching opertunities as well, imo hes amongst the best defensive fighters from 160-175. i really dont see how froch has more speed and power than johnson either, speed is about even, power id give an edge to johnson, at this stage of johnsons career froch has strenght and work rate advantage over him but not as big as ppl think.

i wouldnt be shocked to see froch outwork him but other than that your assesment is way of imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
                HUH? Johnson fights in spurts? Nah.. Johnson usually comes forward constantly throwing punches.. His workrate his actually higher than Froches.. If anyone is getting outworked its Froch

Comment

Only a few hours left....

Comment

when is the froch fight due please?

a guess of the amount of hours?

Comment

Around 2.30/3 am.

Comment

Working...
                      X