No announcement yet.

Sugar Ray Leonard VS Mayweather,pick one plz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar Ray Leonard VS Mayweather,pick one plz

I'm gonna say Ray for these obvious reasons 1) Even faster hands and feet than Floyd 2) Naturally the bigger man 3) Ray has fought guys like Benitez,Hagler,Hearns and even Duran twice lol do you think Floyd could handle a prime Duran when he's been wobbled early by the likes of Judah and Mosley haha yeah right!

Please post your thoughts,thanks!

I got Floyd winning this via a very hard fought SD victory.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
      I got Floyd winning this via a very hard fought SD victory.
      You serious I got Leonard wide UD.

Comment

SRL all the way.

Comment

SRl, and its not even close.

Comment

Mayweather always finds a way to win.

May UD.

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
              You serious I got Leonard wide UD.
              Yes I am. I'm not one of those guys who nut hugs older fighters. I block all of that out and judge them accordingly.

Floyd is one of the most skilled and cerebral boxers of all time. Not saying Leonard isn't skilled himself, it's just that I feel Floyd is a much better fighter, and it would show if they ever faced off.

FWIW I have both Duran and Tommy Hearns beating Floyd.

Comment

Leonard every single time, and here's why...

Leonard in his prime was a big welterweight in comparison to guys like Cotto, Pacquiao, and even Floyd for that matter. He was very fast, hit hard, and had great combination punching along with a great ring IQ.

Floyd's prime years were more spent around 135-140lbs as far as his abilities fully flourishing (combination punching, defense, footwork, speed). He's still in great shape as it stands, but I think many of us can say we've seen the best Floyd Mayweather.

Both guys were at different weights in their primes and if this fight were to be at Welterweight, I'd have to go with Leonard.

Comment

kfc easily

Comment

Originally posted by WILL2WIN View Post
                    I'm gonna say Ray for these obvious reasons 1) Even faster hands and feet than Floyd 2) Naturally the bigger man 3) Ray has fought guys like Benitez,Hagler,Hearns and even Duran twice lol do you think Floyd could handle a prime Duran when he's been wobbled early by the likes of Judah and Mosley haha yeah right!

Please post your thoughts,thanks!
                    he fought duran 3 times.

Comment

Working...
                    X