• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devon is going to shock everyone in this fight and beat bradley

Comment

Originally posted by wylout View Post
      Devon is going to shock everyone in this fight and beat bradley
      i agree. everyone is blinded by the kotelnik fight, but bradley doesn't fight like kotelnik.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        i agree. everyone is blinded by the kotelnik fight, but bradley doesn't fight like kotelnik.
        right, and i think its stupid to judge a fighter after one bad night. every great fighter had that one bad night and came back from it. the way i see it, bradley has the right stlye for devon. look how wild bradley is when he punches, and notice his head is always down. people say devon is flawed but ignore bradley's, like he show no signs of weakness. all u have to is touch bradley and he is coming back with his favorite punch, that wild right hand. devon got this fight and im standing on it.

Comment

Bradley by UD AKA leave no doubt..

Comment

right, and i think its stupid to judge a fighter after one bad night. every great fighter had that one bad night and came back from it. the way i see it, bradley has the right stlye for devon. look how wild bradley is when he punches, and notice his head is always down. people say devon is flawed but ignore bradley's, like he show no signs of weakness. all u have to is touch bradley and he is coming back with his favorite punch, that wild right hand. devon got this fight and im standing on it.
            What's goodie Wylout??Now you know we been down this road before,Devon did not just have one bad night..He did not look great against Urango who he should have boxed his ears off..Urango was in that fight and coming on when he got caught(let's not forget Bailey just had crack Urango's chin a few months earlyer)and he lost imo to Kottie..Name me the fiight Bradley was in that was close??Bradley wins everyone of his fights and leaves no doubt Devon has yet to do this..As for Bradleys Flaws..Bradley is still a work in progress and every fighter has flaws,but not evey fighter can exploit them..Alexander is a very talented fighter but I don't see him having the tools to beat Bradley..
            Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 01-05-2011, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
              What's goodie Wylout??Now you know we been down this road before,Devon did not just have bad night..He did not look great against Urango who he should have boxed his ears off..Urango was in that fight and coming on when he got caught(let's not forget Bailey just had crack Urango's chin a few months earlyer)and he lost imo to Kottie..Name me the fiight Bradley was in that was close??Bradley wins everyone of his fights and leaves no doubt Devon has yet to do this..As for Bradleys Flaws..Bradley is still a work in progress and every fighter has flaws,but not evey fighter can exploit them..Alexander is a very talented fighter but I don't see him having the tools to beat Bradley..
              what up rome? i been m.i.a. but its good. umm devon beat urango better than hatton and berto not just because of the ko, watch the fight again and u will see that devon was catching urango from the opening bell. he got hit but showed balls by not clinching and staying in front not running and it payed off.and despite what some people say he DID make adjustments in that fight. that last round devon didn't even get touched. his jab stayed in urango's face and that uppercut was fucing him up all night. berto couldn't do it, hatton couldn't do it, so how could u say he didn't look great? i bet bradley would have had problems too and he wouldn't knock urango out i know that for a fact.oh and bradley's fight with witter was close, he won but both of them was sloppy in that fight very sloppy. devon did a better job on witter. the only fight i personally liked from bradley was his fight against peterson, he looked good in that one. with that being said WAR DEVON!! and get ready to pay me
              Last edited by wylout; 01-05-2011, 12:54 PM.

Comment

what up rome? i been m.i.a. but its good. umm devon beat urango better than hatton and berto not just because of the ko, watch the fight again and u will see that devon was catching urango from the opening bell. he got hit but showed balls by not clinching and staying in front not running and it payed off.and despite what some people say he DID make adjustments in that fight. that last round devon didn't even get touched. his jab stayed in urango's face and that uppercut was fucing him up all night. berto couldn't do it, hatton couldn't do it, so how could u say he didn't look great? i bet bradley would have had problems too and he wouldn't knock urango out i know that for a fact.oh and bradley's fight with witter was close, he won but both of them was sloppy in that fight very sloppy. devon did a better job on witter. the only fight i personally liked from bradley was his fight against peterson, he looked good in that one. with that being said WAR DEVON!! and get ready to pay me
                Good to have ya back,you know ya respected..Ill say this Devon damn sure beat Urango better then Berto but I have to disagree with Devon beat Urango better then Hatton..Hatton also fought a better version of Urango then Devon(as well as Bradley did with Witter)Hatton was all in Urango's kitchen and was in the Jaws of the loin in that fight..It might not have ended in a KO but it was a good fight and a better Urango(Urango chin was crack the fight before)If ya only fight you can say Bradley look good in was the peterson fight ya must not have been watching to many of the guys fights..He dominated Abregu outclassed Holt(who drop him twice)beat the hell out of peterson once again like I said there were no close fights..Witter lost that fight clear as day bro it was not close..If Devon wins(this is boxing I don't count Devon out)you will be paid and I will also pay Devon his due respect but he has to earn that..I hope he does win or lose..

BTW Bradley would have outclassed Urango,I don't believe Urango would have won a rd...

Comment

DRAW! - Bet alotta Money!

Comment

I got 500k on Bradley any takers??

Comment

4 some reason i have a feeling that this fight is gonna suck. idk why. just do. hope im wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X