Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dirrell's Body shots were vicious. He landed some nasty punches to the body.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AA thinks his balls are in his stomach. Lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
      yeah, those low blows were killer... you can do some good damage with precision low blows...
      Yeah I didnt know AA's nuts were on his rib cage.
      :burner:

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Yeah I didnt know AA's nuts were on his rib cage.
        :burner:
        Hahaha......beat you to it..lololol

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
          And every single time it hurt him he looked at the judge to complain like his fellow mate Ottke.
          ..he was expecting the referee to remove his mask and reveal a Sauerland referee: "Arthur, are you alright?"

Comment

I think that is getting over looked. Watching it sounded like shotguns were going off. He was drilling him to the body.
            That was what impressed me....i heard him (Dirrell) say in the countdown, after watching AA vs JT and i picked up on the same thing, that AA doesn't like to be hit in the body. He really impressed me that his game plan was built around that and was well executed.

Comment

I think that is getting over looked. Watching it sounded like shotguns were going off. He was drilling him to the body.
              Elbows count as "body" now?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                No but rib cages do. Elbows or not. He got drilled to his BODY.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  I'm pretty sure your elbows are connected to your body.....are you okay squeal? Shouldn't you be trying to discredit the Bible or God right now?

Comment

Yes, good performance by Dirrell. Abraham just didn't get many big shots in. Sure, a few rights landed but Dirrell consistently outworked him and stung him repeatedly with quick back hands.

Comment

Dirrell fought a great fight. It's too bad Arthur had to ruin such a great fight. He still could have won by a fair knockout. Why did he have to ruin the fight by sucker punching a downed opponent?

I've lost a lot of respect for Arthur and I really liked him before this. Not only was he crying like a ***** to the ref all night about body punches, he showed no sportsmanship after the fight in saying that Dirrell, who out boxed the **** out of him almost all night, was not a good fighter but a good actor.

I know there was a couple low blows but most of the ones AA was complaining about were just clean body shots.

Comment

Working...
                      X