Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lazcano stunned Hatton once and people want to say he almost ktfo Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    To be honest, I dont think he was that badly hurt, I think he was though in the Collazo fight (12th round)..
    God, I wish Collazo would have pulled it off. I scored the fight 114-113 in favor of Hatton. If it wasn't for that flash knockdown, it would have been a draw! Hatton was holding on for dear life in the final round! I thought he was ready to go!

Comment

I didn't think much of it. To me, I saw it as Hatton trying to get his confidence back.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
        He didn't look like the same Ricky Hatton & it showed his punch resistance was on the decline.
        Hatton had just been on a 3 month bender after the Mayweather fight.

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
        He had Ricky in big trouble. The shoelace break was very, very fortunate.
        US tv made it seem worse than it was to be honest, compare the footage with UK tv and you'll see the clear difference. It's fair enough tho, the US were rooting for their man.

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        To be honest, I dont think he was that badly hurt, I think he was though in the Collazo fight (12th round)..
        I agree, but he had no real place against the bigger fighters at 147lbs, he moved up there for Mayweather, stupid in retrospect, should've just fought him at 140 when he had the chance

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
        God, I wish Collazo would have pulled it off. I scored the fight 114-113 in favor of Hatton. If it wasn't for that flash knockdown, it would have been a draw! Hatton was holding on for dear life in the final round! I thought he was ready to go!
        Collazo is a very unlucky fighter, deserved more out of his career so far.

Comment

Lazcano did more than stun him and, truth be told, that should've never happened in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
            He didn't look like the same Ricky Hatton & it showed his punch resistance was on the decline.
            co-sign... he dominated the fight so the win is without doubt...

but ricky made a career of being face first, inside brawler... his gift was his ability to absorb punishment but still keep coming like some crazy terrier...

this was ONE of the fights which showed his chin was in decline, collazo maybe was the first...

I personally think it was poor lifestyle choices that made his chin go b4 its time... just my opinion tho

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
              it wasnt one of his better fights was it! did you see his face after the fight? his face was just a massive bruise!
              That's nothing he looked worse than that after the Malignaggi fight, Hatton bruises very easily.

Comment

Working...
              X