Collapse
No announcement yet.

True or False? "There's nothing cool about taking punishment"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you can avoid punishment and still make a fight exciting then i dont mind but as a viewer nobody wants to watch a fighter who avoids taking punishment and because of that is hesitant to punish his opponent.

Comment

Easy to say if youre not the one getting hit. But if anyone feels this way, its not hard to get started in boxing, go take it up and start training, get some amateur fights, then turn professional.

Comment

It's more fan friendly to have an all out of war, but of course it's not good to take punishment. I don't blame Floyd for how he approaches a fight at all. Let's face it. While a lot of these guys are gonna be struggling to talk, he'll be fine. You have to think about your future health and being there in good condition for your family.

Comment

It's easy for the fans to say "he's a coward; he's not a warrior," but they are not the ones who will have to live with detached retinas or brain damage for the rest of their lives. It takes more skill to not get hit then it is to hit an opponent.

Comment

Get your head boxed off to look cool ? I'd rather be uncool if that's cool!

Comment

Isn't it cool to be a warrior now? smh

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                Easy to say if youre not the one getting hit. But if anyone feels this way, its not hard to get started in boxing, go take it up and start training, get some amateur fights, then turn professional.
                Co-sign..It's only fun if it's not you taking punches in the head.

Comment

It's only entertaining when it happens to someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
                    Get your head boxed off to look cool ? I'd rather be uncool if that's cool!

You're a *****..There's nothing cool about avoiding effective power punches, only a sissy would avoid those punches.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                      You're a *****..There's nothing cool about avoiding effective power punches, only a sissy would avoid those punches.
                      LOL! Yeah Lets get together and punch each other in the face lol!

Comment

Working...
                      X