No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
    Career, school, girl, housing, currently a big cluster**** with all interrelated
    Gotta make some hard decisions very very soon that will affect basically everything.
    Good luck with it all, drop by here if you need any help/opinions with regards to those decisions.

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
      Good luck with it all, drop by here if you need any help/opinions with regards to those decisions.
      Appreciate it son, keep London on lockdown

Comment

• On my 3rd vodka redbull, halftime Lakers.

My little sweethearts been knocked out on the couch next to me for at least 3 hours... Thats mah girl!

Comment

• Lounge has been in rare form today, its been keeping me entertained away from studying for the past 3 hours.... cheers brothas!

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            Lounge has been in rare form today, its been keeping me entertained away from studying for the past 3 hours.... cheers brothas!
            the lounge is doing well today,im thinking of bringing back cam trolling that ish used to be fun as hell.

Comment

• No work today. A drunk day it is.

Comment

• fuvk iy, getting druck today. i goota work 79 hours next week mother****in sn of a fckin ***** rjgrnjfdfycu******** ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I tryed to go to sleep this morning and took 2 ambiens, and that ****ed me up more than any alcohol ever did. It was like i was on LSD

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                    I tryed to go to sleep this morning and took 2 ambiens, and that ****ed me up more than any alcohol ever did. It was like i was on LSD
                    now your sleeping like a silly little mick ****, leaving the rst of us to carry on ourselfs

Comment

• Damn im getting to old to drink woke up feeling like a bucket of sht.

Comment

Working...
                      X