Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A lot of woman are going to be single this winter because of Mardern warefare 3.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of woman are going to be single this winter because of Mardern warefare 3.

Men will look for any excuse to play this game. Now a days I wake up real early before my wife wakes up, do my house work and the play MW3for a few hours. I havnt gone to the gym in week because of this game. One I unlock all my weapons I'll be happy.

Originally posted by TriggerHapppy:) View Post
    Men will look for any excuse to play this game. Now a days I wake up real early before my wife wakes up, do my house work and the play MW3for a few hours. I havnt gone to the gym in week because of this game. One I unlock all my weapons I'll be happy.
    lol this is y i have stayed away from the series completly...i havnt touched it..kinda like the reason I havnt touched crack..its addicting and i cant give up my life for such a thing lol...i get enough grief over playen NCAA all the time and my fantasy sports lol

Comment

Ever find yourself playing Xbox while post on the forums?

Comment

Ever find yourself playing Xbox while post on the forums?
        nope lol cause i have a ps3...lol...plus the 2 are in complete diff rooms i dont have a laptop..or i def prob would lol

Comment

I have personal room and play on my job every day as much as I want without any problem

Men will look for any excuse to play this game. Now a days I wake up real early
          Last edited by soyoung; 11-21-2011, 05:38 PM.

Comment

So true. Winter is not the season for fornication anyway. Just look at all those animals......

Comment

lol you do house-work? that's the broad's place! Unless my broad is the bread winner and I somehow end up not working, I'll never do house chores! Take this bytch back to the 1950's to stay!

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                lol you do house-work? that's the broad's place! Unless my broad is the bread winner and I somehow end up not working, I'll never do house chores! Take this bytch back to the 1950's to stay!
                Real men clean. When you walk into my house it shines. Why did you give me red k?

Comment

I probably would play next to no video games if I had someone I loved next to me. Video games and Movies are what I use to get out of the real world so I feel less depressed.

Comment

bunch o dorks....

who can guess which one is trigger?

Comment

Working...
                    X