Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeTombeur View Post
    he didn't hesitate at all and you know it

his tone clearly indicates he was not one bit impressed
    Then why didnt he say that he'd take him on anytime instead of saying that there are other champions hed rather fight?

It's obviously because he was scared to death.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Then why didnt he say that he'd take him on anytime instead of saying that there are other champions hed rather fight?

Why fight Kessler when you can fight Fulcencio Zuniga or William Joppy?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
        Yeah. Take the money and run. A canadian David Haye without the mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Bute had unfinished business with Andrade with all the controversy surrounding the fight, and as he says in the video, he was waiting to see if Andrade would win his second eliminator so that he could do the rematch

Bute needs to fight better and bigger names, I won't question that, but to say he ducked Kessler is an old joke of yours

Comment

Originally posted by Elbichogrande View Post
            Not for nothing but either Sanders hits like a mule or Vlads chin is completely made out of glass. Or he took a dive
            Sanders was a great puncher. I saw Sanders vs Rahman and it was a great back and forth fight. After the match Rahman said something about Sanders being the hardest puncher he ever faced. That was after his fight with Tua.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
              you should take off your Erdei avatar if you want to bash Bute's opposition without looking like the clown you really are

Comment

Originally posted by LeTombeur View Post
                Bute had unfinished business with Andrade with all the controversy surrounding the fight, and as he says in the video, he was waiting to see if Andrade would win his second eliminator so that he could do the rematch

Bute needs to fight better and bigger names, I won't question that, but to say he ducked Kessler is an old joke of yours
                He clearly said: There are other champions. How can that not be interpreted as if Bute prefers to fight them over Kessler??????????

Comment

i never noticed sanders had some speed on him. i havent seen the vitali fight in a while but didnt he give vitali fits as well? pretty good for a part time boxer/golfer.

wonder why wlad fight small weak out of shape contenders.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
                    i never noticed sanders had some speed on him. i havent seen the vitali fight in a while but didnt he give vitali fits as well? pretty good for a part time boxer/golfer.

wonder why wlad fight small weak out of shape contenders.
                    Sanders started the fight against Vitali in a perfect way, moving around and looking to lure Vitali into throwing something so he could counter

and he did : he hurt Vitali with a short counter left hand near the end of the first round, had him stunned and chased him around the ring to finish him off, but couldn't

then, as the rounds went by, he started fighting like an idiot, forgot his gameplan, fought sloppy, brawling, reaching, just looking for another big punch, and got stopped

he had all the tools to beat Vitali, sad ending

Comment

I don't think Sanders is anything. If anything he is barely any better than the typical contender now adays. He has average power, and good speed. No defense(Litterally) or any other attributes. I think Wlad got caught wild, Sanders had his number then, but not now. So yes he gets credit for a good TKO, but he is a bum.

Comment

Working...
                      X