No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Camp Plans, Says Maidana Wants Too Much

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Camp Plans, Says Maidana Wants Too Much

Tijuana's Erik "Terrible" Morales is ready to begin his preparation for his next fight, which is being planned for July 30 on HBO pay-per-view and taking place in Las Vegas. Although the name of the opponent has not been determined, Morales has packed his suitcases and he is ready to go to the mountains of Mexico, specifically to the Otomi Ceremonial Center in the municipality of Temoaya.

[Click Here To Read More]

i would rather see maidana vs bradley/judah or a rematch with victor at 147

Comment

Well this sucks. Maidana and Morales was a great match a rematch would be worth the PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
        Well this sucks. Maidana and Morales was a great match a rematch would be worth the PPV.
        It was on PPV the last time and did less than 50k buys.

Maidana should fight Ortiz, Bradley or Khan.

Comment

Morales a Lying pendejo

I don't know what he's trying to pull but He is the One Not Wanting to Fight Maidana.

I'd rather fight Ortiz and Khan again, definitely Pac, Floyd, Marquez.

I have a lot of bullets left in my gun.

Comment

Originally posted by ElChinoMaidana View Post
            I don't know what he's trying to pull but He is the One Not Wanting to Fight Maidana.

I'd rather fight Ortiz and Khan again, definitely Pac, Floyd, Marquez.

I have a lot of bullets left in my gun.
            Erik Morales exposed Maidana..... his over the hill and past prime and some people say he might of even won ..LOL

I expected el chino to KO Morales in the first fight .. if Morales -Maidana II happens I got my money on El Terrible

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              It was on PPV the last time and did less than 50k buys.

Maidana should fight Ortiz, Bradley or Khan.
              NO he drew with Maidana they need a rematch If Maidana can't get passed Morales he doesn't have any business with those guys

I don't care how many buys it did. I bought it and I loved the PPV it was worth the money I'll buy it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac310 View Post
                NO he drew with Maidana they need a rematch If Maidana can't get passed Morales he doesn't have any business with those guys

I don't care how many buys it did. I bought it and I loved the PPV it was worth the money I'll buy it again.
                Drew with Maidana, that is certainly incorrect. I'll agree with everthing else you said though.

Comment

If I was Maidana I'd demand Reyes gloves for a rematch. Morales has been allowed to get away with that pillow glove trick far too long, doesn't matter if he;s old and past it

Comment

Lol, old ass Morales isn't worth it anymore for Maidana. That's what wanting more money means, he won't make enough for a tough night's work.

Morales would lose to either Judah or Guerrero, he wouldn't be able to outbox either which is the only way he could beat them. Maybe he could beat Judah.

Comment

Working...
                    X