Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Pacquaio's superstar status transfer to Algeri if he defeats pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    the difference is of course that manny is a truly rare talent, and algieri is just tall and has big nuts.

manny, in his prime, was a complete fighter. his defense lacked, but his chin made up for it. he had all time great speed and power at the lower weights.
    I got Pac winning this but your not giving algeri credit for being a solid boxer by saying his talents are hes tall and has big nuts.

Comment

Algieri is very dangerous, its funny if he were Black he would have been called the avoided one, but since he is white a lot of people say he can't fight or he is a scrub or cherry pick, the dude is slick. its all double standards, I watch boxing and judge people on their skills, some people are so race driven they even say Pac has no skill, they are blind they think only black has skill its sad we still live in this society, it makes me sick and they are calling algieri a white hype, thats in itself racist if you think about it.

Comment

Algeri would gain a lot if he convincingly won although with the fight being in China and the US exposure being lower that would make it a bit less than it should be in terms of a star making performance.

It also takes a long time to build such a status and Algeri is very new to the scene he hasn't even featured on HBO or even ESPN all that much. It would put him in a great spot but with a ton of work to do.

By the time Manny faced Oscar he was already very well known to a few groups and was already a hall of fame fighter. Algeri is coming off a close win over Provodnikov which isn't bad but that is really it.

Comment

It would be good for USA Boxing.

Comment

no, Algeri doesnt have the style or personality to be the next super star.

I also dont see him building a great resume against good prime fighters either.

Comment

With females?

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
                no, Algeri doesnt have the style or personality to be the next super star.

I also dont see him building a great resume against good prime fighters either.
                You have a point about his personality, he comes off a bit nerdish, especially the way he talks, if he had a more masculine voice and swagger to match his manly handsome looks he would be a huge star, the kid is tall, and handsome with the looks and body to be a leading man in hollywood, but when he talks he sounds like a dweeb that should be on big bang theory.

Its probably why such a handsome man like Chris has no girlfriend, he is too nice, not mysterious at all, and very intelligent and chivalrous, seriously this guy is so good looking you think he can get any chick he wants, it makes me wonder what is wrong with women? do they not like good looking guys with class?

You got this homely looking cavemen looking short dwarf like Pacquiao pulling more bad b1tches than Chris, something is wrong here. Pac is not good looking at all and he gets a lot of hot chicks drooling for him.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  You have a point about his personality, he comes off a bit nerdish, especially the way he talks, if he had a more masculine voice and swagger to match his manly handsome looks he would be a huge star, the kid is tall, and handsome with the looks and body to be a leading man in hollywood, but when he talks he sounds like a dweeb that should be on big bang theory.

Its probably why such a handsome man like Chris has no girlfriend, he is too nice, not mysterious at all, and very intelligent and chivalrous, seriously this guy is so good looking you think he can get any chick he wants, it makes me wonder what is wrong with women? do they not like good looking guys with class?

You got this homely looking cavemen looking short dwarf like Pacquiao pulling more bad b1tches than Chris, something is wrong here. Pac is not good looking at all and he gets a lot of hot chicks drooling for him.
                  So this just sounds like you lost your wood when you heard him get interviewed. You can just mute the volume next time you want to spank it to him.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
                    So this just sounds like you lost your wood when you heard him get interviewed. You can just mute the volume next time you want to spank it to him.
                    You have a sick and perverted mind, seek help.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      You have a sick and perverted mind, seek help.
                      HAHAHA - you're creaming over Algieri and I'm the one that should seek help??? Good one.

Comment

Working...
                      X