No announcement yet.

I met this girl in my gym last (year)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    All you had to say was you missed the post.

YEA LET'S GET SERIOUS. THIS IS THE INTERNET. I AM THE ULTIMATE INTERNET GANGSTER.
    Lol! Lets move on now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Operation Boxingscene Date night: Success.

Without going in too much detail (I'm a gentleman as you know), I complimented her when appropriate, I let her do a lot of the talking, I made her lol and the convo flowed, for the most part, pretty effortlessly. I had a few awkward moments in the beginning but I recovered nicely and put in a performance even Floyd Mayweather would be impressed by...
      Good to hear it went well. Any news on the second date yet and did you send her flowers?

Comment

• Give her the Mario test

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv_3CrXggNU

Comment

• If it's a first date, let her do 80% of the talking. Drop the occasional joke or remark to make her laugh, don't compliment her too much or she'll think you're trying too hard. Keep eye-contact.

Don't try too hard to compliment her or make her laugh. Let it come out naturally.

Comment

• Update: She and I have been going out for about a little over a month; I've known her for about 8 months and I'm falling in love...

Thought you guys might like to know..

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Update: She and I have been going out for about a little over a month; I've known her for about 8 months and I'm falling in love...

Thought you guys might like to know..
              dude who cares....

theres no pics... no truth to this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
                dude who cares....

theres no pics... no truth to this.
                I don't need to post pics for anyone's validation. I keep most of my personal info off the internet so to avoid stalkers or someone who wants to fukk with me. Ask Tuggers about that one...

Comment

• No disrespect bruh but is this your first girlfriend in a long time?

Comment

Working...
                  X