No announcement yet.

David Lemieux has some scary punching power. VIDEOS INSIDE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Lemieux has some scary punching power. VIDEOS INSIDE

David Lemieux has some scary punching power.

I hope this guy turns out to be the truth. Boxing needs more big punchers.

Comment

I Love this kid, he's something to really get excited about

Hope he manges to keep this type of thing up when he moves up a level which should be now, he aint improving smashing this level of guy in double quick time

Comment

I can't wait to see his stamina and chin tested, I love this kid as he's also from Canada. He might bring back excitement to one of the greatest weightclass' ;-)

Comment

Took out Evans Ashira in one round, and it took Abraham 12 rounds to do that.

one of my favorite prospects around right now.

Comment

He was born with that tremendous POWER. A little down the line I can see him and Demetrius Andrade being a great fight.

Comment

everyone is a big puncher in the beggining of their career's because they at their athletic peak, more power/speed etc, plus most fighters win their early fights by ko's cuz they fight bums. with that said, this guy is a true puncher, and i just hope he has the heart and skill to be an exciting p4p fighter in the future.

Comment

David Lemieux is definitely a MONSTER..I can't wait til he gets more exposure..I hope Showtime picks him up..

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                  Took out Evans Ashira in one round, and it took Abraham 12 rounds to do that.

one of my favorite prospects around right now.
                  That WAS impressive!

I just wanna see him take some shots and see how he reacts. I thinks he looks like a world beater tho

Comment

I see a lot more star potential in David Lemieux than Saul Canelo Alvarez.

Comment

Working...
                    X