Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What fight are you REALLY sure was fixed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Jones View Post
    Did you see the Cotto V Clottey fight?
    i don't think he's seen any clottey fight.

Comment

Did you see the Cotto V Clottey fight?
      Yeah and Clottey dominated and was clearly robbed.

Comment

Thumping the ground after the fight was over was a bit camp.
        Dang what a body shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
          Truth.

The pac fans here are amazing...

I felt like clottey was paid to do nothing. Regardless of what the outcome would have been had he tried or not.. the dude literally did nothing.. stayed in his shell and didn't get hit.

and people hype up pacmans workrate but compubox doesn't lie and outside of clottey (100 a round) pac was avg 50-60 punches a round in all 5 of his fights before it. So this "pacmans crazy punch output" is wrong as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
            This right here. I mean one minute Oscar's beating Hopkins in a very odd fight, then out of absolutely nowhere some punch from an angle its pretty much impossible for us to see gets thrown and Oscar's down for the count.
            Oscar wasnt winning really, they showed the shot on replay, bone crushing shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
              Didn't throw enough.

If he did he would have won.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Oscar-Hopkins for me.

Clottey-Pacquiao looks suspicious as well but Im not sold on it lik the Oscar-Hopkins bout.
                What a ****ing dumb thread from a 'hardcore boxing fan'. Boxing is trying to shake itself of the stigma, but idiots keep trying to put pieces in that aren't there.

Why the **** would you fix a fight in favor of the favorite going into a fight? Let alone an almost 40 year old favorite?

To cut him in for a % in a partnership for a company you already own, started, and have already built from the ground up?

That's the stupidest **** I've heard in a minute... Not even gonna go into the 3-1 underdog by the name of Clottey.

Comment

oscar vs hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                    Truth.

The pac fans here are amazing...

I felt like clottey was paid to do nothing. Regardless of what the outcome would have been had he tried or not.. the dude literally did nothing.. stayed in his shell and didn't get hit.

and people hype up pacmans workrate but compubox doesn't lie and outside of clottey (100 a round) pac was avg 50-60 punches a round in all 5 of his fights before it. So this "pacmans crazy punch output" is wrong as well.
                    Yeah it was basically like doing work in the gym on a heavy bag nothing coming back.

Comment

No way in hell Oscar-Hopkins was fixed. If you follow De La Hoya's character, you know that he is a man who hates to lose, who convinces himself that he won certain fights he lost, has excuses ready for other losses. He hates to lose.

Is somebody going to tell me that a true competitor and someone who was a student of the sport in De La Hoya would take a dive rather than win the undisputed Middleweight Championship of the World?

No way. It's bull****. He was trying to win that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X