No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Training Live on 7-Stories Tall Times Square Screen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao Training Live on 7-Stories Tall Times Square Screen

top rank will debut its latest project -- “Just Watch” -- a one-hour live stream of pacquiao's training session, november 30, beginning at 5:30 p.m. ET / 2:30 p.m. PT. streamed live on toprank.com, InsideHBOBoxing.com and will also be simulcast in times square on the NASDAQ building screen.

“just watch” will show all the action throughout the famous wild card boxing club of an actual training session with pacquiao and freddie roach as they prepare for the epic fourth battle against marquez.
    in live time.

this is good news, pacquiao's sparring sessions is what i really want to see.

your thoughts?

I'd probably watch some sparring but not this.

Comment

Funny how nobody's breaking their neck about Pac/Marquez III. LOL

Comment

I was about to post the link to the article. This is pretty cool. Definitely should get a lot of attention.

Comment

that is pretty cool. a more visually entertaining platform promoting the fight as opposed to a same-sized poster

Comment

Originally posted by nj_evoixgsr View Post
            I was about to post the link to the article. This is pretty cool. Definitely should get a lot of attention.
            TR is planning to go all out on promoting this fight by venturing into unknown territory.

Comment

Oh well if i happen to go to the city later today watch a movie, i might glance it over but would want to see sparring not just the dude working out.

Comment

Working...
              X