No announcement yet.

What if your Girl/Wife.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if your Girl/Wife.....

What if your Girlfriend/Wife used to date or is attracted to somebody of a different skin tone?

Would that make you feel different about them?

Does it matter and Why?

This is not a bait thread or flame thread please play nice.

Last edited by BoxingTech718; 05-11-2011, 12:51 PM.

My skin tone can put me in many many nationalities; hence, I gotta beat b1tches off with a stick. One love

Comment

hell no, judging without knowing is nothing but ignorance....

besides, if its before your time, why does it matter?

Comment

Who cares what she did before she was with you? And who cares about race at all? A man can cheat himself out of a lot of action by not being an equal opportunity gash poker.

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
          hell no, judging without knowing is nothing but ignorance....

besides, if its before your time, why does it matter?
          Some guys are insecure with their own performance I guess. Besides I made this thread after reading the "Do Black guys prefer White women thread", and wanted to see where peoples feelings lie.

Comment

Don't matter. Only an uneducated low self esteem person would really care about this.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
              Some guys are insecure with their own performance I guess. Besides I made this thread after reading the "Do Black guys prefer White women thread", and wanted to see where peoples feelings lie.
              if you truly love the girl, its not about where shes been

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
                Don't matter. Only an uneducated low self esteem person would really care about this.
                Now what if you and your lady was watching tv and she made a remark about a guy who might be different from you. Do you feel self conscious about it.

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
                  if you truly love the girl, its not about where shes been

In some cases though it can have an effect if the girl was a total slut bucket. You know the type that every guy in the neighborhood has stories about. There might even be a couple sex tapes out there with guys nutting all over her chin. But being in a one on one relationship with a guy of a different race doesn't affect me.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                    In some cases though it can have an effect if the girl was a total slut bucket. You know the type that every guy in the neighborhood has stories about. There might even be a couple sex tapes out there with guys nutting all over her chin. But being in a one on one relationship with a guy of a different race doesn't affect me.
                    right, i understand....

Comment

Working...
                    X