Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Edging Closer To The Point of No One Cares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to see him get maidana'ed all the way to that point.....then dont want to see him ever again unless vs his fellow douche d level fighter in paulie the girlmouthed ,cant score fights for ****,eyebrow plucking,feather duster, mal-ji-nal-ji (as floyd sr says it)...

Comment

Lyle don't bother with the accolades on Bonehead if you aren't going to bring up the many faults in the ring. First, I've seen drunken otters with better footwork. Second, the guy is extremely easy to hit. OFTEN. He's definitely no genius, just another flashy fast handed incomplete fighter that any seasoned boxing fan has seen before a dozen times. And finally, the low classed fool is basically a dead man walking... because Matthysse will do just what Maidana did to him, maybe even moreso. Then what is he? Not much. 2nd tier career, then badly faded 3rd tier at the bottom of a few cards here and there. This guy WILL NOT be legendary except for his ignorant actions and comments.

Comment

I think this is the perfect time for broner and guerrero to fight....they have similar resume, both got huge egos than talent, with broner being the more annoying, and have similar caliber of opponents...the 3 div interim champ vs the 3 div paper champ....they're both heading to the point of no one gives a **** anyways and fast....

Comment

The HATE for this kid has nothing to do with his fight game !!!! if he can't fight put him in there with some of these Elite killers!! Who in the 135lbs or 140lbs makes easy work of him !!
          Last edited by CTC JOHNNY; 09-09-2014, 02:31 AM.

Comment

keep hating you lame asses they still got you writing about him though don't they? or you write about him on your own tuition? either way you're stuck writing about a dude you don't even like lmbao. AB stay winning.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              Lyle is stupid. He is a hater.
              Stubborn haters are usually intelligent. Guys who like what they're told to like are usefully stupid. First law of marketing.

Comment

Im just glad broner aint that good or else we'd be stuck to watching another ignorant ,arrogant, dumbass fighter for a while....

Comment

As much as I hate this kid's schtick, he's very talented. It's obviuos his power did not travel with him past 135, but he's still quick and very skilled. I would love to see him and Matthysse, but the fight I would love most would be Broner vs. Crawford. If Oscar and Arum can make Pacquiao vs. Garcia, I would hope they make Broner vs. Crawford happen too!

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                    Lyle is stupid. He is a hater.
                    On the contrary, I think Lyle is over-rating Broner in this article.
                    I'll give Broner his due - he's tough, he's entertaining, and he has a ton of heart. But he isn't an elite level fighter, and it isn't just his image that needs working on, it's his basic skill set and leaky defence.

Comment

I like it when pops brushes dudes hair after a fight. I expect it now. It always gets a laugh out of me.

Comment

Working...
                      X