No announcement yet.

The Broner Hype is out of control!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Broner Hype is out of control!

Some of you people have to stop it already with the drugs. I’m not fking around, I’m worried here. Whatever **** it is that you are inhaling or injecting you should stop. NOW.

We’ve got a Broner that we all know was handed over everything in a silver platter until last night when he fought his first real fight.
    He didn’t fight a fire breathing dragon, he fought Paulie Malignaggi who I find to be a likeable and knowledgeable guy, 100x the person this turd Broner is, but lets face it, Paulie isn’t exactly a dangerous boxer. He has good movement, good boxing skills and intelligence, but my 4 year old hits harder than him and he’s not as fast as he used to be. In spite of that Paulie gave Broner hell, landed punches on Broner all night long and the only reason why Broner isn’t literally 6 feet under tonight is because Paulie cant dent an empty soda can with those punches of his.

Broner in his “Made in China” knockoff version of Floyd would only pretend to shoulder roll a bit, jump around with the finesse of a monkey on crack, and shake his head like Floyd does as if getting hit doesn’t hurt, all while Paulie landed 3 ,4, 5 , 6 punch combos! I mean Paulie landed on him all night long. It was as if you couldn’t throw a dead Danny Garcia fan without hitting this dumb mfukr Broner. Broner, who had promised to KO Paulie barely won a crappy SD, and that after kneeing the guy in the balls and throwing every illegal punch in the book without losing a single point.
    And what do some of you make of that?

Is Broner better than Manny? Broner: A new superstar. Would Broner beat Maidana? Broner beats Matthysse? If Superman was real, would Broner beat him?

Controversial SD against Paulie Malignaggi you freaking lunatics!

FerFAL

The hype isn't out of control, there are perhaps two members on here ( can't recall their name) that actually thinks Broner is as good as he thinks he is.

Comment

is it? all i see are hate threads

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        The hype isn't out of control, there are perhaps two members on here ( can't recall their name) that actually thinks Broner is as good as he thinks he is.
        Broner is the best. Stop hating, who can beat him?

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
          is it? all i see are hate threads
          I understand the hate thread though.There are a lot of hate threads cause of all the Broner hype future of boxing..etc and the fact that he's a ****y dude. When you fail to deliver against someone that you're supposed to pretty much destroy threads like this are created lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
            Broner is the best. Stop hating, who can beat him?
            You see what I mean!?
            Its like a virus or something, maybe a biological weapon that somehow made it out of a military lab, turning people full ******, up to the point where they think a crappy SD against the weakest belt holder in the 140/147 is the ultimate statement in boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
              You see what I mean!?
              Its like a virus or something, maybe a biological weapon that somehow made it out of a military lab, turning people full ******, up to the point where they think a crappy SD against the weakest belt holder in the 140/147 is the ultimate statement in boxing!
              I was joking about him being the best, but on a serious note who can heat him besides floyd or matthysse?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6
                Quote:

Originally Posted by FerFAL

You see what I mean!?

I was joking about him being the best, but on a serious note who can heat him besides floyd or matthysse?
                Alexander?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

What you mean some of "you people?"

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
                    Khan, Garcia, Alexander, Bradley, Marquez, Maidana, Lopez, Peterson, Judah, etc. Dude ain't that good.

Comment

Working...
                    X