Funny Tyson Fury Interview - Watch Until The End

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Tyson Fury Interview - Watch Until The End

Here's more....

@ his analogy for Froch-Groves II. Brilliant.

Comment

I thought I was dreaming for the first 12 or so minutes.

Comment

Great video. I bumped into Tyson in a bar once, he's as entertaining in person as he is on screen. Really friendly guy

Comment

Some other funny bits from the furious one:

Comment

This guy is waaaaaaaaay over hyped to put it mildly. The first opponent that steps in with a pulse and has skills will put a good hurtin' on him.

Next.....

Comment

Can't stand him. 100% bum.

Comment

Classic. Thanks for posting

Comment

Fury is a great character to have in the heavyweight division, that's what the sport needs. Although I'd like Chisora to beat him this time because losing to Fury again would hurt Chisora's career more than if Fury loses to Chisora.

If Fury loses it'll setup the third fight and in that fight I'd probably root for Fury to win because he'd be on the comeback trail. But, in reality I think Fury might beat Chisora again in this second fight , he's looking faster and stronger than before. Chisora is tough but fairly predictable and not immensely powerful.

Comment

LOOOL he's hilarious but I don't like how he swears, it takes something away from trash talking when you have to resort to swearing.

Comment

Working...
                    X