Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it fair for 31 year old Prime Veterans to fight kids at the Olympics?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheChinChecker View Post
    He beat the living **** out of Dracko in the third, he beat the living **** out of the Italian in the third.

The 3rd is championship rounds. Which means in the pros he will deliver when it matters.

Honestly? Both Dracko and this Italian look like they were gonna be brutally knocked out if it had gone 4-5 rounds.

Comment

It does seem wrong to have the majority be 18-22 or 23, then you have some that are in their late 20s or early 30s.

26 or 27 sounds good as a limit.

Comment

Originally posted by TheChinChecker View Post
        Is it? I don't think it is.
        dam...and I liked this alt...checker will be missed....his knowledge of chins was a great addition to our lil' boxing village here....R.I.P.

Comment

they fight people in their age/experience all the time in the amateurs, the olympics is a step up for them and a challenge.

Comment

I think kids fighting the older more experienced fighters makes them better fighters. What better way to learn than being in the ring with someone that has been around and seen it all?

Comment

Fighting more experienced better fighters in the amateurs is a great way for a fighter to improve I don't see why there should be an age limit.

A young fighter will progress better fighting better competition than they would fighting other green boxers. Against better guys they are forced to up there game and learn fast.

Comment

By the way is there any reason Cammarale hasn't turned pro, politics etc

or is he just not interested

Comment

a guy fighting in the Olympics @ 31 + (against 20 yr olds) is a bit disturbing..........that idiot should be in the pros.

Comment

Originally posted by bikerboy View Post
                    a guy fighting in the Olympics @ 31 plus (against 20 yr olds) is a bit disturbing..........that idiot should be in the pros.
                    I endorse this post!!!

Comment

I dint see anything wrong with it. I'd rather come in to the pros with the hype of having a Gold medal tha going in a bit younger without. You can pretty much fight cans for 10 years after that and make decent money in your respective country. :|

Comment

Working...
                      X