• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
    LMAO

Looks like Skills just woke up.

You dont fuk with him in the morning before hes had his coffee
    You mean the guy who just got banned?

Comment

• Originally posted by Toyman View Post
      You mean the guy who just got banned?
      No..... " owned " is when a poster is battered senseless with facts proving that his idol is nothing but a hypejob and a coward, and he resorts to posting a bottle..... just like you did here.....
      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...1#post11306146

"Ring Magazine awarded the belt to Pacquiao but did not believe he won the fight"

Comment

No..... " owned " is when a poster is battered senseless with facts proving that his idol is nothing but a hypejob and a coward, and he resorts to posting a bottle..... just like you did here.....
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...1#post11306146

"Ring Magazine awarded the belt to Pacquiao but did not believe he won the fight"

# Judge: Duane Ford 115-112
        # Judge: Jerry Roth 112-115
        # Judge: Tom Miller 114-113

Comment

• Originally posted by Toyman View Post
          # Judge: Duane Ford 115-112
          # Judge: Jerry Roth 112-115
          # Judge: Tom Miller 114-113
          Pacquiao is a hypejob with a manufactured resume', and you are nothing but a pig-ignorant, flag-waving, non-boxing, pac-***g

I am done with you kid, someone else can clean up my leftovers

BTW, you are on ignore.

No, not for blatant dishonesty, like the other 4, but for blatant stupidity.

The fact that you view yourself as a "good poster" is hilarious, because even your mommy knows that you are one dumb kid..... your must give your fellow pac-fans the absolute ****s, you Check_hooks lookin fool

Bye now fool, I dont need to listen to your dribble, and I no longer need to read your "thoughtful" posts that consist of 1 smiley

Comment

Comment

• This message is hidden because Toyman is just a dumb kid.

Comment

• Lead still at it, huh? Keep fighting the good fight buddy. Everyone will come around and see the light like you do eventually. Live strong, never give up.

Comment

• The official Pacquiao mantra....

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                  Keep fighting the good fight..... Everyone will come around and see the light like you do eventually. Live strong, never give up.
                  Dude, your mantra doesnt work

Because, it does not explain why truly great fighters always leave more answers than questions, and yet Pacquiao has left more questions than answers.

Questions like.....

* Could Pac have beaten Zahir Raheem, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten JMM in a rematch at 130, cuz he didnt want none?

* Could Pac have beaten a top lightweight, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten a top jww, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten a prime Hoya, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten Hoya at 154, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten a prime Cotto, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten Cotto at 147, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten a prime Margarito, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten Margarito at 154, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten Margarito with 10oz gloves, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten a Clottey that fought back, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten a genuine jmw, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten a prime Mosley, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten a past-prime Mosley when he first had the chance back when Shane was ranked the #1 welter, cuz he didnt want none?

* Could Pac have beaten Ortiz (a guy who laid hands on him in sparring - Roach named that session as "the best sparring ever", a guy who beat a fighter who Arum admitted was on Pac's own shortlist, and a guy who was ranked higher than any welter Pac has ever fought), cuz he didnt want none?

* Could Pac beat JMM now at 140 (Pac's best weight, according to Manny), cuz he will not allow that to happen, 145lbs (a weight that Manny has never made himself ) was the deal-breaker? Fuk me, that is absurd.

* Could Pac have beaten Martinez for that vacant WBC title, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac beat Martinez at 150 now ("I will fight anyone at 150" ~ Manny Pacquiao), cuz he dont want none? Pac? Manny? Where'd that guy go?

* Could Pac beat Mayweather, cuz he hasnt?

* Could Pac pass Olympic Style Drug Testing, cuz he dont want none?

Jeez dude, that is one helluva shopping list full of unanswered questions about a supposedly great fighter

I mean, that list is not complete either, **** we can go right back to fly, could Pac have beaten Too Sharp? Why didnt that fight happen, just like at lw, jww, and welter?

WTF ?

Surely that cant be right, because Pacquiao certainly had not achieved traditional greatness before the highly controversial win/loss to Marquez?

Many fighters achieved greatness by fighting under the old divisional system, back when there was only one champion, using same day weigh-in's, and they did it by fighting as the smaller man..... Pacquiao has certainly never done anything like that.

Are you sure that you arent just drinking the kool-aid dude ?

Because it is inconceivable that a truly great fighter could have a list of unanswered questions hanging over his head that happens to be longer than his list of achievements?

Give yourself an uppercut for being so naive, Pac is a terrific fighter, and likely a great guy, but when Bob Arum admitted that all of the people who paid to watch Pac fight Margarito Mosley and Marquez knew that those guys didnt stand a chance, and that Manny is an "entertainer", he (in order).....
                  * looked you squarely in the eye
                  * p1ssed in your pocket
                  * told you that it was raining
                  * laughed in your face

FACT: Even my boy Carpentier was a better fighter than Pacquiao, and my boy Fitzy is hands down a level above him..... Burley was a much better fighter and he never won a title.

You guys are nuts, and I dont give a fuk what ESPN, 60 minutes, fat old Merchant, blah, blah, says..... the old-time fighters are right, people are like parrots, and sheep, especially casual fans and idiots..... they all talked about Robinson being the best despite never having actually watched him fight because there was no footage available..... "oh, but saw it on, or I heard such-and-such say"..... , but never once bothering to compare him with Pep, who had a fkn phenomenal record early in his career and despite there being plenty of footage available.

I know what I know, you sheep can think what you like, but your boy is over-rated and your mantra sucks.

BTW, I still got your mojo from your fleeting appearance in the Pac-VQ thread

Comment

Dude, your mantra doesnt work

Because, it does not explain why truly great fighters always leave more answers than questions, and yet Pacquiao has left more questions than answers.

Questions like.....

* Could Pac have beaten Zahir Raheem, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten JMM in a rematch at 130, cuz he didnt want none?

* Could Pac have beaten a top lightweight, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten a top jww, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten a prime Hoya, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten Hoya at 154, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten a prime Cotto, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten Cotto at 147, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten a prime Margarito, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten Margarito at 154, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten Margarito with 10oz gloves, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten a Clottey that fought back, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten a genuine jmw, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten a prime Mosley, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac have beaten a past-prime Mosley when he first had the chance back when Shane was ranked the #1 welter, cuz he didnt want none?

* Could Pac have beaten Ortiz (a guy who laid hands on him in sparring - Roach named that session as "the best sparring ever", a guy who beat a fighter who Arum admitted was on Pac's own shortlist, and a guy who was ranked higher than any welter Pac has ever fought), cuz he didnt want none?

* Could Pac beat JMM now at 140 (Pac's best weight, according to Manny), cuz he will not allow that to happen, 145lbs (a weight that Manny has never made himself ) was the deal-breaker? Fuk me, that is absurd.

* Could Pac have beaten Martinez for that vacant WBC title, cuz he didnt?

* Could Pac beat Martinez at 150 now ("I will fight anyone at 150" ~ Manny Pacquiao), cuz he dont want none? Pac? Manny? Where'd that guy go?

* Could Pac beat Mayweather, cuz he hasnt?

* Could Pac pass Olympic Style Drug Testing, cuz he dont want none?

Jeez dude, that is one helluva shopping list full of unanswered questions about a supposedly great fighter

I mean, that list is not complete either, **** we can go right back to fly, could Pac have beaten Too Sharp? Why didnt that fight happen, just like at lw, jww, and welter?

WTF ?

Surely that cant be right, because Pacquiao certainly had not achieved traditional greatness before the highly controversial win/loss to Marquez?

Many fighters achieved greatness by fighting under the old divisional system, back when there was only one champion, using same day weigh-in's, and they did it by fighting as the smaller man..... Pacquiao has certainly never done anything like that.

Are you sure that you arent just drinking the kool-aid dude ?

Because it is inconceivable that a truly great fighter could have a list of unanswered questions hanging over his head that happens to be longer than his list of achievements?

Give yourself an uppercut for being so naive, Pac is a terrific fighter, and likely a great guy, but when Bob Arum admitted that all of the people who paid to watch Pac fight Margarito Mosley and Marquez knew that those guys didnt stand a chance, and that Manny is an "entertainer", he (in order).....
                    * looked you squarely in the eye
                    * p1ssed in your pocket
                    * told you that it was raining
                    * laughed in your face

FACT: Even my boy Carpentier was a better fighter than Pacquiao, and my boy Fitzy is hands down a level above him..... Burley was a much better fighter and he never won a title.

You guys are nuts, and I dont give a fuk what ESPN, 60 minutes, fat old Merchant, blah, blah, says..... the old-time fighters are right, people are like parrots, and sheep, especially casual fans and idiots..... they all talked about Robinson being the best despite never having actually watched him fight because there was no footage available..... "oh, but saw it on, or I heard such-and-such say"..... , but never once bothering to compare him with Pep, who had a fkn phenomenal record early in his career and despite there being plenty of footage available.

I know what I know, you sheep can think what you like, but your boy is over-rated and your mantra sucks.

BTW, I still got your mojo from your fleeting appearance in the Pac-VQ thread
                    Just add different font types/sizes/colors and I'd take you for Horus.

Comment

• Originally posted by horge View Post
                      Just add different font types/sizes/colors and I'd take you for Horus.
                      ha ha lolz ...

Comment

Working...
                      X