Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Katy Perry is the HOTTEST celebitry today!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post

God DAMN. I think she is the hottest girl in the world. Eva Mendes and Longoria are T-2nd. I never knew what she looked like, just that she sang teeny bop songs.
    what? post some other pictures because that pale look is not hot

Comment

Other people have said it many times, but no reason not to repeat it...

Sofia Vergara

Comment

Hell no!

Scarlett is the GOAT.

Comment

I really don't see the hype with Katy Perry. She just looks like your everyday, good looking girl to me. I don't see anything special with her, she certainly doesn't possess hottest woman in the world looks. Can someone enlighten me?

Comment

Originally posted by carrbobandweave View Post
            I really don't see the hype with Katy Perry. She just looks like your everyday, good looking girl to me. I don't see anything special with her, she certainly doesn't possess hottest woman in the world looks. Can someone enlighten me?
            Hahah, had to laugh at that one, like there is just everyday hot chicks all over the place. Well actually here in Miami there is....

I think she's pretty, I also don't think she's anything out of this world. I think Scarlett Johansen is that old school, 1930's movie start type beauty, she's something special.

Sofia Vergara is fine as hell, she looks better at 40 than she did at 20.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post

God DAMN. I think she is the hottest girl in the world. Eva Mendes and Longoria are T-2nd. I never knew what she looked like, just that she sang teeny bop songs.
              shes definitely good looking but I wouldnt say the hottest celebrity out there today.

Comment

nah...

shes not the hottest but shes definitely up there...if she were walking down the street she'd be getting my phonenumber

theres lots of celebrities right now that are being severely overrated in their looks...

dont know if its holland but theres lots of gorgeous girls walking around where panda's from...at least these day. heard denmark has the best looking women though because the men there have the fashion sense of the women here so the danish women need to top the men

Comment

Originally posted by carrbobandweave View Post
                  she has that "nice person vibe" u know...shes a cute girl with a very good body

gotta agree with her not being the hottest woman in the world though

Comment

Nah, she's fine but not the hottest.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                      Hahah, had to laugh at that one, like there is just everyday hot chicks all over the place. Well actually here in Miami there is....

I think she's pretty, I also don't think she's anything out of this world. I think Scarlett Johansen is that old school, 1930's movie start type beauty, she's something special.

Sofia Vergara is fine as hell, she looks better at 40 than she did at 20.
                      she's aiight, but I might pass right by her down here unless those biddies were showing....

Comment

Working...
                      X