Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones: "Toney would beat the Klitschko brothers"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Klitschko brothers are way too big for Toney. They'd beat him then and they'd beat him now. I'm glad Jim called him out on that "Byrd had his way with them" claim.

Comment

how is Toney beating Klitschko when he could not beat Rahman

Rahman won that fight and Peter man handled Toney aswell

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD OWNS View Post
        Roy gives his ******ed opinion on Toney vs The Klitschkos

yeah, that was pretty bad. thats the only time I've seen roy giving a bad analysis. usually he is right on the money.

But seriously though, you shouldn't be the one making fun of other ppl's opinions cuz you and tunney are by far and away the most biased posters in this forum. you guys beat out the Calzaghe fans and that's a very hard thing to do.

If I make a poll right now on who would win between Ali and Wlad, it would pretty much be automatic to expect you, tunny and hungryherbert to vote for wlad. That kind of **** is truly bringing down this forum and causing wlad to lose more fans and he already has so few for a guy who is the #1 hw in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
          If I make a poll right now on who would win between Ali and Wlad,

Wlads chin is awful compared to the people Ali fought. But I do think Vitali could beat Ali, call me crazy if you will but I think that would be an amazing fight to see... Ashame it never can happen... But if Vitali was fighting during Ali's period I believe it would have been a beautiful match up. And don't people bring up Foreman and say that is basically Vitali because its not. Vitali has a awkward european style and so far his chin has looked quite iron. Vitali i think would have been a tough son of a ***** in every era.

Comment

when the videos over there's a bunch of other ones you can choose. Watch Haye talk about beatin the Klitschko brothers, he ain't lyin neither.

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
              Wlads chin is awful compared to the people Ali fought. But I do think Vitali could beat Ali, call me crazy if you will but I think that would be an amazing fight to see... Ashame it never can happen... But if Vitali was fighting during Ali's period I believe it would have been a beautiful match up. And don't people bring up Foreman and say that is basically Vitali because its not. Vitali has a awkward european style and so far his chin has looked quite iron. Vitali i think would have been a tough son of a ***** in every era.
              Geezus Christ...just when I think there's hope for these boards...

Comment

Vitali doesn't deserve the hate he gets, neither does lennox. Both of them would give other fighters in the other eras huge problems.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Geezus Christ...just when I think there's hope for these boards...

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD OWNS View Post
                    Roy gives his ******ed opinion on Toney vs The Klitschkos

...That was all about hating on Whitey IMO. He didn't believe that bull**** for one minute. I like how he said that Byrd "had his way" with both Klitsckos. He must have been hitting the crack pipe hard that night. Look, Roy is a douche. Plain and simple. Seeing him KTFO twice was almost too much joy in one lifetime. I only pray to the gods that I can see it one more time. Come on Calzonie.

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
                      Vitali doesn't deserve the hate he gets, neither does lennox. Both of them would give other fighters in the other eras huge problems.
                      I don't hate him. I think he would have kept the hw division alive if he hadn't suffered all those injuries. And I'm stoked that he is making a comeback and I think he'll stop peter early. But, Vitali beating Ali

Comment

Working...
                      X