Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whom do you prefer Katy Perry or Mila Kunis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

katy is way overrated.

mila kunis. no body but a pretty face and a vj is good enough.

Comment

As cute as Kunis is, she has no curves.

Comment

Originally posted by Agility View Post
        Natalie Portman

Between those two, I'd pick Mila Kunis. I think she'd look cute in the morning as well. With Perry you'd probably have a discolored pillowcase and a baby goblin in your bed the next morning.
        I don't know and I'm sorry but Portman always has that sick look like shes got diarrhea. Anywho I go with loud ass Kunis

Comment

Im positive Mila has a fat va jay jay

So kunis

Comment

Originally posted by Agility View Post
            I'd still pick the latter. You can keep the junkie taken from an 80's underground movie from Britain, where you must use & whore to survive the war
            so vivid.

Comment

Mila Kunis, don't want to wake up to this in the morning...

Comment

Mila Kunis no body? Are you guys serious???Honestly sometimes this board comes across as if its frequented by a bunch of peasants with no taste, sense of proportion or an understanding of female beauty and appeal.

Women are different, as much as I like a nice curvy woman like for example Kim K, Mila represents a very different type of woman.

Whats so great about Perry's body? Cause she has a big pair of ****?
                Mila is a lot more well proportioned......Peasants for real...."slap a pair of **** on a blank canvas and Im good to go"

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post

Mila Kunis no body? Are you guys serious???Honestly sometimes this board comes across as if its frequented by a bunch of peasants with no taste, sense of proportion or an understanding of female beauty and appeal.

Women are different, as much as I like a nice curvy woman like for example Kim K, Mila represents a very different type of woman.

Mila is a lot more well proportioned......Peasants for real...."slap a pair of **** on a blank canvas and Im good to go"

My pen!s appreciates the photos you posted, it really does. But you really didn't make your case any better. Tell me Perry's body doesn't appeal to you??

Comment

perry has more hips than kunis, enough said......

theyre both not that great anyways, i pick up hotter chicks at the bar all the time....

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      i'd date Mila Kunis... despite her horrible voice ....

i'd rather bang Katy though

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post

perry's and mila's bodies are almost the same except perry has big ****...from interviews and such, listening to them talk, it seems to me that katy perry is by far dumber and more messed up than kunis, on basis of personality, i'd have to say kunis

Comment

Working...
                      X