Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So PAC can't beat the real mayweather, how about poor mans mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So PAC can't beat the real mayweather, how about poor mans mayweather?

PAC vs broner?

Would much rather see this fight than a rematch

I'd like Manny to fight Terence Crawford.

Comment

Pacquaio destroys Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        For real.

No knockout anymore, but easy UD win.

Comment

Originally posted by Dachozen1 View Post
          I'd like Manny to fight Terence Crawford.
          This would be fun at 140.

I think Crawford could be up there with Thurman as the future in these divisions. Not sure he beats Pac right now, he hasnt fought anyone who is even close to bringing what Pac brings, but that doesnt mean he shouldnt fight him.

Comment

I'll assume the OP really, really hates Broner. I can't stand him, but wouldn't go as far as wishing this on him.

Comment

Pac beats Broner WAY worse than Floyd beat Pac. Now Pac vs Crawford is a pretty interesting fight

Comment

Watch the post fight interviews on fighthype, The real Floyd was there. Very humble, gave Pac 3 clear rounds and also said he can see why he's such a great and successful fighter with the traps he sets. Floyd admits he beat him easy but only because he makes adjustments.

Pac beats the turtle out of broner

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  lol this^

I wouldn't mind the fight, it would bring the lulz but Pacquiao's still nothing to be fcuked with.

Of the rest of the division I only give Thurman and Brook a shot at beating him and that's from a big punch not because I think they outbox him.

Comment

I think this would be the perfect comeback fight for Manny. Broner could sell the fight. The winner would get Floyd.

I would watch provided it was on HBO. I will not buy another ppv with Manny involved.

If made, I'd expect Manny to win by UD or late TKO. I'd be pulling for Broner to win.

Comment

Working...
                    X