Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward: I Want To Give Froch Every Advantage He Can Have

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward is the most talented fighter at SMW without question (in my mind) he also has some serious heart... however I'm rooting for Froch because he has given me the most entertainment during the super six and I would really like to see him win it, against all the odds.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
      yeah every advantage like you do against every other guy by

fighting in your hometown

with a home town ref

with hometown judges

oh and headbutting and elbowing for 12 rounds

pathetic yank
      remind me again which of his super six fights were even close enough to where you didnt know he had won before the verdict. now how about froch? see what i did there....

Comment

I guess that's why the fight is here in the US instead of England and 2 of the judges are from the US? Whatever, I just want a good fight with no cheap tactics to muck up the result.

Comment

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
          remind me again which of his super six fights were even close enough to where you didnt know he had won before the verdict. now how about froch? see what i did there....
          All I'm saying is exactly how many of Ward's fights have been outside the states? Now how about every single other boxer involved in the tourney....how many fights have they had outside of their home place?

You can't honestly tell me that stuff wasn't put in place to afford Ward every opportunity to win- that is just the plain truth...Ward was intended to be the winner so that we in America could have a star athlete.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            I guess that's why the fight is here in the US instead of England and 2 of the judges are from the US? Whatever, I just want a good fight with no cheap tactics to muck up the result.
            2 american judges and american ref for this fight. Every fight in the Super 6 is supposed to have 1 judge from a neutral country and a ref from a neutral country. Ward breaks the rules again then says he wants Froch to have every advantage, Ward and Goosen are such fuking scumbags

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow Combos View Post
              Ward rubs me the wrong way, I know some people don't understand it but to me he comes across as an arrogant cocky punchable face.

Really hope Froch can lay him flat.
              I think it's laughable that you say that yet you have a classless punk like Cotto in your avi.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                All I'm saying is exactly how many of Ward's fights have been outside the states? Now how about every single other boxer involved in the tourney....how many fights have they had outside of their home place?

You can't honestly tell me that stuff wasn't put in place to afford Ward every opportunity to win- that is just the plain truth...Ward was intended to be the winner so that we in America could have a star athlete.
                Stfu! Ward wasn't even expected to make it to the semis let alone the final. The favorite at the beginning was that bum Kessler and Taylor an Abraham so stfu with your ward was intended to win comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                  2 american judges and american ref for this fight. Every fight in the Super 6 is supposed to have 1 judge from a neutral country and a ref from a neutral country. Ward breaks the rules again then says he wants Froch to have every advantage, Ward and Goosen are such fuking scumbags
                  Stfu already! Froch is a warrior and doesn't look at that and his promoter is the one that dropped the ball so quit crying about it!

Comment

Why all the Andre ward hate? Sheesh lol you guys are ruthless. He's a very skilled fighter who I actually like watching because of his tactical skills. I never understand these guys who say they're fans of boxing but then they hate certain fighters because of their style in the ring. Not everybody is going to fight the same hence the sport also being called the sweet science. Just enjoy it all... The brawlers the counter punchers whatever it's all good to me. Btw Andre has this win tonight. Froch will put up a fight for sure but I think he gets out boxed. Ward by a close unanimous decision

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      Stfu! Ward wasn't even expected to make it to the semis let alone the final. The favorite at the beginning was that bum Kessler and Taylor an Abraham so stfu with your ward was intended to win comments.
                      You know it's true man. That's the whole purpose of the tourney...to make the winner a star....how come Ward has gotten all these favors when no other boxer has then?

Comment

Working...
                      X