Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people not pushing Manny/Martinez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
    Plenty of people have pushed for it, including Pac fans. Everybody knows Martinez is overrated as fuck.
    Yeah he is so over rated he made the supposed most feared ducked man in boxing go to sleep
    He is so over rated that manny won't go near him and Floyd will only fight him at a catchweight of 150.
    That's how over rated matinez is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
      Wrong.

Floyd ain't paying Pacquaio more than he's worth. Many of you just don't get that.

I bet if Pacquiao asked Arum for a guaranteed $40 million, Arum would tell him what he told Floyd years back:

"The money just isn't there, Manny!"
      I don't even know what it is you are defending. You've been describing Pac as this amateurish boxer who cherrypicked his way to the top by fighting inferior opponents for God knows how many months now. And that Floyd da best would make him look like a clown in the ring. And here you are defending Floyd's 80/20 split, which is obviously a duck move, and won't be getting any cent from it. You're not even mad at your idol for denying you the chance to turn your fantasy into reality. Are you saying Floyd getting his demand is more important to you? You don't want to see the fight? Why? I thought Pac is an easy fight. How much exactly are you getting from this 80/20 split? Why are you so concerned about this? Are you Floyd's boyfriend?

Look at me. I'm different. I'm hoping Manny will just give whatever the clown wants and get the fight over with. Have Manny tested after every round. No training in the Philippines. Allow OST spies loitering around the one-dimensional midget. Arum needs to be fired also. Give Floyd 90 split. You name it. Just make the fight happen. I want to see the fight even though I know Pac is fighting Floyd da best. I won't get a cent, why should I care about the money split?

It's so stupid isn't it? Especially when you think you're an adult with a mature brain. Oh wait...
      Last edited by maguirre; 04-07-2012, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X