No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Pacquiao Explain Selection of Marquez Over Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
    Excuses only satisfy those that make them !

All fighters have personal problems , some get to stretched out and no doubt can effect their performance but in the END you are still responsible for the outcome and I think Pac is taking charge of the responsibility on that end.

I think JMM has the responsibility to GO FOR THE KO just as PAC does, A KO is needed to settle the dispute.

This final fight, I pray its the final fight that last about 9 rounds will hopefully provide a beat down and a brutal KO

by PAC of course, but all the love to JMM and family,,,,nearly anybody else and I would be for JMM, love'em both
    Good post. I love them both too. I think they will both try to win by KO and this will be the best fight of the four fights and end with a clear winner and no controversy. Before the third fight about 90% of boxing scene thought the fight would be a one sided mismatch with Pacquiao winning by KO. They were wrong. Now most guys on here say the fourth fight will be just like the third fight. They might be wrong again. Marquez deserved the Pacquiao fight much more than the other two in my opinion. Pacquiao gains more prestige with a clear win over Marquez than he would with a win over Bradley. Bradley is 10 years younger than Marquez so he can fight Pacquiao next time. Marquez is 39 and he needed to fight Pacquiao now before old age really catches up with him.

Comment

• dumb clowns on here thinking being weight drink is ok. there is a reason Pac wants A CW for Cotto he cant beat him with out it

Comment

• Originally posted by solo20 View Post
        dumb clowns on here thinking being weight drink is ok. there is a reason Pac wants A CW for Cotto he cant beat him with out it
        Dawson was weight-drained seven pounds and you didn't give a phuck. Stop this nonsense.

Comment

• Their reasoning for choosing Cotto first is mind-boggling. If Pac destroyed Cotto, why fight him again? And now they're doing this to get back some Mexican fans? Fighting Bradley again is understandable because a true champion would want their belt back. Once again, Pacquiao is fucking up the sport of boxing.

This is just stupid, stupid, stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by solo20 View Post
            dumb clowns on here thinking being weight drink is ok. there is a reason Pac wants A CW for Cotto he cant beat him with out it
            WTF....Is Pacquiao now weight drinking his opponents. If I were Pac, I would caution Pac from weight drinking Marquez!!!!

Comment

• BTW, which weight will this stupid fight be at? 147? This should at least be at 140. Pacquiao should make it EASILY.

Comment

• oh well what are they supposed to do when Mayfeathers not interested in getting in the ring. He must be on another sabbatical probably at a bath house somewhere out of the country. Doing some salami surfing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                  marquez is a jww now..and why does it matter what weight? marquez gives pac a tough fight regardless. hell, marquez outweighed pac on fight night in their third fight and look how that turned out. do you honestly think that bradley would be a more tougher fight? also the mayweather fight ain't happening no matter what.. lets not even entertain ourselves with that idea...
                  There is no justification for a 4th JMM fight when manny is 2-0-1 vs him. The two wins were in succession and the last win was by more points than the previous one.

I thought manny beat tim by a wide margin. So i can understand why there is no rematch.

Manny tried to strong arm Cotto at 150 and he had Bob announce he wouldn't even entertain a floyd fight until next year.

But hey, why pass on Cotto at 154 or $0 mil no ppv when you can take a chance at going 3-0-1 against JMM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                    oh well what are they supposed to do when Mayfeathers not interested in getting in the ring. He must be on another sabbatical probably at a bath house somewhere out of the country. Doing some salami surfing.

those days are over buddy. the world knows how pac and arum feel about fighting floyd... they dont! well, pac might want to, but his puppet master isnt ready to throw his guy to the wolves just yet, let him make some more money off him in the marquez fight, then possibly a bradley rematch, then when pac is fully milked, bobby boy will throw him away like they shoulda did with you.

wait, who said that?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                      oh well what are they supposed to do when Mayfeathers not interested in getting in the ring. He must be on another sabbatical probably at a bath house somewhere out of the country. Doing some salami surfing.
                      bob announces a while ago that they wouldn't be seeking a floyd fight and you blame him for this debacle.

wouldn't it be nice if all of us could blame our cowardly decisions on floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X