• Show
Clear All

• Remembering a True Legend Named Ricardo “Finito” Lopez

nice article, cool read.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/7...o-finito-lopez

Comment

Much love 4 this

Comment

Great little technician. Very similar to JMM only better.

Comment

great post!!!!

Comment

man i can't get off finito's nuts (no **** of course) - i been watching as much of his highlights and fights as i can find. the guy's combination punching is simply the most beautiful thing to lay your eyes upon. hands flowing freely, yet controlled and coordinated - combinations perfectly timed and transitioned. You can see similarities in JMM and Abner Mares, in the way they let the hands go.

Comment

respect...........finito is a beast...........................i really think hes much more talented p4p than sanchez..............but thats just me..................

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                respect...........finito is a beast...........................i really think hes much more talented p4p than sanchez..............but thats just me..................
                me too strugg, me too. it's such a shame that lower weight divisions don't get the respect they should. I never understood why these little guys don't get more network/television slots? It's RARE to not see a good tear up at the lower weights. I don't know so many casual fans are only obsessed with the heavyweight division? It's like hte lower weight you go, the less respect and attention fighters get.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                  I agree, I think what made Sanchez so great was his relentlessness and conditioning. Sanchez was also a great boxer but he didn't have the technique that Finito had, very few did in the history of the sport.

I have always said, Finito is the most underrated boxer probably in the history of the game. When people talk all time fighters, you hardly ever see his name pop up.

He is one of the MANY reasons I laugh when dumbasses say Mexican fighters have been nothing but brawlers. Some of the greatest technicians and boxers are from Mexico.

Man I loved this dude. I always tell my students to youtube his fights to learn proper technique and combination punching.

Comment

great replies guys. keep them coming.

Comment

Working...
                    X