Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats a harder fight for Floyd? May-Pac 147 or May-Sexy Sergio 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats a harder fight for Floyd? May-Pac 147 or May-Sexy Sergio 160?

Sergio is bigger faster stronger cooler hair. Why wouldnt you rather fight sergio

Call the poster "Pretty Sexy"
    Pacquiao @ 147
    34.62%
    Sergio @ 160
    65.38%

Aren't you supposed to retired for good?

Comment

Sergio is not faster than Pacquiao, even though he's pretty damn fast himself.

That said, Martinez is a tougher fight than Pacquiao for Mayweather.

Comment

Going with pac.

Comment

pac is...........

Comment

id like to seee reasons given.

please explain yourself pac fans. i sure did

Comment

sergio at 160 floyd gives up most of the physical advantages to martinez at that weight

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                id like to seee reasons given.

please explain yourself pac fans. i sure did
                I don't like pac at all.

My reason is that Martinez is always off balance. Balance issues aren't a good thing against the greatest accuracy and timing in the sport of boxing. It takes Martinez awhile to get into a rhythm, and he's easier to predict than pac. His stamina isn't so great either. Martinez best punch is the right hook and his left hand doesn't do much, so Mayweather will shoulder roll off that easily all night just like he did vs southpaw DeMarcus Corley. pac is also faster than Martinez.

Last but not least, he's a southpaw who lunges in and out with his hands down. Floyd has the best lead right hand in boxing, and southpaws are vulnerable to that punch. This southpaw even keeps his hands down.

Comment

LOL @ all knights and pac tards voting for pac. cant be fkn serious LMFAO

Comment

Martinez drops his hands too much.

Floyd will have a field day with his handspeed.

Martinez isn't a big puncher and comparing Pavlik to Mayweather is like comparing a Tricycle to a Ferrari in terms of handspeed and defense.

Also the styles are all wrong. Two counter-punchers fighting each other.

The more patient one will win. Floyd has proven time and time again to be the most patient.

Pac has the speed, footspeed, explosive punching power, angles, chin and combination punching to give Floyd all he can handle.

Martinez will get frustrated at having to be the initiator and having to fight Mayweather's fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X