Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 27 Predictions

Cayo-Maidana - Cayo UD

Funeka-Guzman - Guzman UD

Dirrell-Abraham - Dirrell will dominate Abraham easily. I can't see Abraham doing anything to present Dirrell problems. Abraham can't mix up his offense with defense. He's pretty predictable. Easy win for Dirrell.

Originally posted by jthoang View Post
    Cayo-Maidana - Cayo UD

Funeka-Guzman - Guzman UD

Dirrell-Abraham - Dirrell will dominate Abraham easily. I can't see Abraham doing anything to present Dirrell problems. Abraham can't mix up his offense with defense. He's pretty predictable. Easy win for Dirrell.
    You want to put all your points on it?

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
      You want to put all your points on it?
      I already have a bet with all my points on it. These e-points don't really matter to me though, I'll be putting money on this fight anyways.

Comment

I don't know about Guzman beating Funeka but I got Dirrell winning too.

Comment

Abrahammer by KO

Comment

Guzman vs Funeka will look like Diaz vs Paulie ll , real winner of the first bout will outclass the paper winner . Judges wont risk gifting another bought decision to Guzman either so if he plans to win he has to do it big and I don't see this happening against Funeka who is very difficult to deal with .

PS : of course I ment draw should be counted same as a loss the way Funeka dominated Guzman and still had to walk away with the ''DRAW'' .
            Last edited by Боксёр; 03-26-2010, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Боксёр View Post
              Guzman vs Funeka will look like Diaz vs Paulie ll , real winner of the first bout will outclass the paper winner . Judges wont risk gifting another bought decision to Guzman either so if he plans to win he has to do it big and I don't see this happening against Funeka who is very difficult to deal with .

PS : of course I ment draw should be counted same as a loss the way Funeka dominated Guzman and still had to walk away with the ''DRAW'' .
              I see what your saying and Funeka is very very tough for anybody at that weight class. But Guzman had his number in the early stages until that cut bothered him. I don't believe Funeka was so much the reason for his struggles.

Comment

Maidana, Funeka and Abraham wins il go for.

Comment

Working...
                X