Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evander Holyfield vs Lennox Lewis: Who had the better career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evander Holyfield vs Lennox Lewis: Who had the better career?

Which one of these two HW had an overall better career?

vs

Holyfield
    66.67%
    Lewis
    33.33%

Holyfield......

Comment

Lewis easily
      Beat everyone of his era including Holyfield twice

Comment

holyfield i reckon...lewis is good and had a good career but holyfields was Better IMO

Comment

Holyfield running away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
            Holyfield running away with it.
            Holyfield fought the better opposition, but Lewis was more consistent and he retired at the right time. Holyfield went 1-1-5 in 7 fights I believe. Everything he does now only further harms his legacy

Comment

Originally posted by Agentsmith View Post
              Holyfield fought the better opposition, but Lewis was more consistent and he retired at the right time. Holyfield went 1-1-5 in 7 fights I believe. Everything he does now only further harms his legacy
              I don't get this. His legacy won't suddenly become worse just because he loses a few fights when he is well into his 40's and past prime. I have seen the same thing said about Roy Jones... Hell even if Roy and Evander loses their next 5 fights by first round KO's it still won't take anything away from what they have done before or further harm their legacys.

On topic: Holyfield had the better career because he had the better resume and was also more well known.

Comment

Holyfield, easily. Lewis retired at the perfect time though.

Comment

Holyfield, without question. He was the number one heavyweight of the past generation.

Comment

Working...
                  X