Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where were all the fit teaches gagging for young meat when I was at school?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
    For example, can you imagine how wrong it would be to have this 15 year cock hungry girl obsessing over this old man day and night, wanting nothing but to be his, and if she can't be his, find other ways to fill the void? She's going to be ****ed in the head for life.

A 15 year old boy in contrast is always going to be pussy hungry he's always going to want pussy lol , nothing changes. We are built to have sex with as many women as possible.

The nature of a man is to dominate. The nature of a woman is to be dominated.
    I agree with this! Anyone trying to argue this is doing it just for the sake of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
      I agree with this! Anyone trying to argue this is doing it just for the sake of it.
      That's what I'm saying man. If you have experience with women then that's the truth.

Regardless of if I say it, or if somebody else says it, that's what it is. The truth doesn't change regardless of belief. If you don't want to believe me that's fine.

Comment

How do I know? How do you know lol

I'm just saying the way I picture it, he was a charming, charismatic dude, or else why would she be attracted to him?

That's just my reasoning. I wasn't there. I don't know what really happened.
        Im not the one talking about how every guy on here would swap places with him and stating what guy women go for. I was arguing that it isnt always how we imagine it to be.

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
        I dont think males/females think and act the same. There are probably many guys who obsess over a girl they met just like girls do with boys. And many girls can shag some guy and not really care.

Comment

Defiance is basically putting women on a pedestal and claiming they can never do wrong, he's stereotyping women as a bunch of clones who all think alike and have no variation in personality, intelligence or morality.

Comment

She definitely did wrong, no doubt about it. But the REAL question here is: did the 15 yr old boy TRULY feel like a victim? As a man, think about that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
              She definitely did wrong, no doubt about it. But the REAL question here is: did the 15 yr old boy TRULY feel like a victim? As a man, think about that one.
              No way he felt like a victim! All 15 year old will fu@k anything with a pulse.....maybe even no pulse

Comment

Originally posted by fartsniffer View Post
                Defiance is basically putting women on a pedestal and claiming they can never do wrong, he's stereotyping women as a bunch of clones who all think alike and have no variation in personality, intelligence or morality.
                I apologize if that's how I came across. I know what it's like to be stereotyped and I never want to do it to another. I also recognize humanity's capacity to rebel and to create their own definitions as one of its greatest traits.

I'm just speaking from my own experience, my own observations and what women themselves have told me, and from a biological perspective.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-30-2015, 06:21 PM.

Comment

I apologize if that's how I came across. I know what it's like to be stereotyped and I never want to do it to another. I also recognize humanity's capacity to rebel and to create their own definitions as one of its greatest traits.

I'm just speaking from my own experience, my own observations and what women themselves have told me, and from a biological perspective.
                  Defiance, the picture & mouth of biological humanity.

Surprised anybody listens to what Mr.Potatohead has to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
                    Defiance, the picture & mouth of biological humanity.

Surprised anybody listens to what Mr.Potatohead has to say.

I never asked anyone to listen to me, i'm just here for fun.

If what I have to say bothers you that much then you just had to say so.

I'll stop posting. Peace.

Comment

I never asked anyone to listen to me, i'm just here for fun.

If what I have to say bothers you that much then you just had to say so.

I'll stop posting. Peace.
                      That much? Nah idgaf, I just poke fun at people I disagree with. Don't have enough patience/care to get too in depth about any issue (especially on here).

Comment

Working...
                      X