No announcement yet.

Fake ass *****z

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ether View Post
    Kev, Dorian was wondering if you could purchase him some alcohol.
    Bullshit, Dorian does not drink.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Lol a "couple", it's 2 of them. The rest don't give a shit.

But these two, my goodness. I don't know if they're like this now, the last time this happened was 3 years ago, which we were all in our late teens.

I don't know, cause you can get jumped here. Especially at that time. And St Nicholas Avenue is very dangerous, that's where Trinitarios hang out. Now, hopefully they are not scared anymore
      They need to start packin the mac in the back of the Ac

Comment

I won't mention any names, but they post here.

One has ny at the start of his name. The other one starts with a D.

Comment

smoke sum dro and chill da **** out *****

Comment

Originally posted by Major Motoko View Post
            What's wrong, papi?

He became papi. Dat's wrong.

Comment

There is one really fake poster from New York, he's from Northern Manhattan. Rumor has it he ran out of Flair beverage crying for his mom and crapping his pants when he got a dirty look from someone.

He's Dominican but has a white name.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                You know what I hate, a couple of friends who are too pussy to go to Micky D's by themselves at 3-4AM in the morning, and they hit me up to go accompany them.

While I go all by myself. WTF, we were raised in the same hood, what are YOU scared for? The boogie man's gonna get you? The big bad machete having Trinitarios is gonna chop you up? Bitch go by yourself, grow some balls

You hear me Dorian?
                based on what goes on at fast food spots in the rougher cities in the US i would be wary too.

Comment

Man my best friend stabbed me, someone I woulda died for, someone I took in when he had nowhere to live. If your friends have loyalty to you you're either lucky or not lookin at them hard enough. ****in kid man it's been 3 years, I wish he never snaked me but w/e shyt happens

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                    based on what goes on at fast food spots in the rougher cities in the US i would be wary too.

Then taser their azzes you puzz.

Comment

Working...
                    X