No announcement yet.

LOL Kid gets arrested and his friend snitches in front of him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL Kid gets arrested and his friend snitches in front of him

This had me laughing hard, this fat blonde kid was already saying im not stealing anything already coming off guilty, and just snitched on his friend and sold him out, he told the officer can I speak to you over here away from his mohawk friend and tells him None of this was me, he never threw rocks at the window that it was his friend and tries to make it like they are not really good friends saying he only knew him for 2 and half years.

That little fat kids true nature came out, all he had to do was not say chit, the police officer was just speaking to the mohawk kid. The fat kid is telling his friend to relax just serve this time for both of us even acting like a good kid and not a partner in crime.

The ending with the fat goody two shoe fake friend had me, Excuse me sir are you going to let me walk home or you going to drive me lol.

Was doing the same exact stupid **** as kid, happy to see there is still kids out there that can appreciate the enjoyment of breaking windows, stealing, and lighting **** on fire.

Comment

Fatty went full rat when he saw the pig. In all fairness he's just a kid, not like he knows about some overglorified street code.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        Was doing the same exact stupid **** as kid, happy to see there is still kids out there that can appreciate the enjoyment of breaking windows, stealing, and lighting **** on fire.
        Oh? What's your profession now?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Comment

Hey check out this girl on plenty of fish lmao cracks me up

and I thought I was cheating

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              Hey check out this girl on plenty of fish lmao cracks me up

and I thought I was cheating

That d ick extender is all you, dude. Since it's touching you it's technically yours. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                I run a contracting company, and have my BA in Marketing.

But I def got in my fair share of trouble when I was young. It's fun to do bad things.

Comment

LOL lil fat kid is hilarious at the end about his ride.

Mohawk dude needs to kick fat kids ass as soon as possible. That dude ain't your friend Mohawk dude. Can't have your homies flipping on you that mfing quick & casually.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    LOL lil fat kid is hilarious at the end about his ride.

Mohawk dude needs to kick fat kids ass as soon as possible. That dude ain't your friend Mohawk dude. Can't have your homies flipping on you that mfing quick & casually.
                    Fatsos are untrustworthy in general. The only cool fatty I knew was my Mexican homey Geno

Fat girls especially they are the most envious, bitter, devious
                    Last edited by hectari; 06-12-2016, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X