Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a fighter add good as Matthyse whos been around as long and hadn't got belt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
    That is pretty bad cuz Broner sucks!
    no way dude, 3 division champ he has to be good. rodriguez, malignaggi, dimarco. hello hall of fame

Comment

Broner and Matthysse belong to the same level of boxing, . A match between them is a good idea.

Comment

Broner vs Matthysse should happen. Wonder why it had been mentioned since broner backed out.

Comment

The reason for that is poor matchmaking, his promoter isn't as good as Maidana's who chose the perfect fights for Marcos at the right times.

Comment

He beat Pederson, that belt is his unofficially. But at the end of the day he for whatever reasons which I can't remember now he decided he wanted a catchweight for that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              no way dude, 3 division champ he has to be good. rodriguez, malignaggi, dimarco. hello hall of fame
              Lucas ran from Haymon so he didn't have to take a beating from AB

Comment

He already got Peterson's belt for all I'm concerned. He just lost it to Danny.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  He beat Pederson, that belt is his unofficially. But at the end of the day he for whatever reasons which I can't remember now he decided he wanted a catchweight for that fight.
                  I think the WBC or WBA wouldn't let Matthysse fight Danny if he was the IBF champion.

Comment

Working...
                  X