Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxrec has Floyd vs Guerro listed already.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    BoxRec had Mayweather/Pac fight listed without the contract being signed the first time around
    The Ghost is not scared of blood and needles so there is no reason the fight won't be made due to excuses.

This fight right now is the only one that makes sense if Floyd is fighting at WW.

However no fighter at 147 would be considered good enough. Unless he fights MW's or someone at JMW that sets themselves apart from everyone else (maybe Trout here soon), that's just the way it's going to be.

Comment

the ghost for breakfast and canelo for lunch

Comment

I just hope this isn't true. Floyd will kill Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
          the ghost for breakfast and canelo for lunch
          That's got to be a combined $80 million-ish of meals right there.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
            The Ghost is not scared of blood and needles so there is no reason the fight won't be made due to excuses.

This fight right now is the only one that makes sense if Floyd is fighting at WW.

However no fighter at 147 would be considered good enough. Unless he fights MW's or someone at JMW that sets themselves apart from everyone else (maybe Trout here soon), that's just the way it's going to be.
            Last edited by MVOLT; 12-20-2012, 09:09 PM.

Comment

"And of course, I'm probably not looking to fight six strong champions. I'm a lot older now, you know what I'm saying?" -Floyd Mayweather :WORD:

No Sergio. No Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                Boring style? Was Guerreros last fight vs berto boring to you? He fought like a possessed maniac . Of course Floyd will beat his asss but at least he will make it entertaining
                he was smothering berto... thats not entertaining.. i wont pay to see him hug mayweather and punch for the judges... i want to see bad intentions behind punches... No way in hell am i paying 60 bucks to see the ghost fight....

Comment

Originally posted by Riggsy Pooh View Post
                  he was smothering berto... thats not entertaining.. i wont pay to see him hug mayweather and punch for the judges... i want to see bad intentions behind punches... No way in hell am i paying 60 bucks to see the ghost fight....
                  Have you seen his fights before Berto and Aydin?

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    Have you seen his fights before Berto and Aydin?
                    yeah i've seen a few... he has an ugly style imo.. i avoid watching him

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Not the fight I wanted BTW.

But it was obvious when Schaefer shut down Canelo vs Mayweather for May 4th. Who else can it be? It won't be Trout, it won't be a Top Rank fighter Timothy Bradley, it will not be Khan who doesn't have a win over a top fighter since beating Judah last year, definitely not Pacquiao, Marquez is pondering retirement, Cotto will take a vacation and he just lost, Alexander is fighting Brook.

That leaves it at Guerrero and Maidana, and Guerrero is coming off the better win right now.
                      This is true and makes soo much sense, But..... No one will notice and will just say "he's not fighting the best the division has to offer, or he's ducking someone, Blah Blah Blah..."

Comment

Working...
                      X