Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So happy for JMM...EXTREMELY HAPPY FOR HIM!

He deserves to get a win this way, I felt he was robbed at least 2 times...

Nothing against Pacquiao, still a great fighter but I think JMM just has his number

Comment

• Lol PAC jumped right into that punch

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
        I'm not a Manny fan (look at my sig). I respected JMM before Memo. But not since. At 39 to hulk up and suddenly have that power? GTFOH
        The more they keep showing it the more it has me thinking? How does all of a sudden Marquez have this 1 punch KO power? Then his strength trainer Hererra doesn't make it any easier to comprehend.. but then again Manny abilities from 2 years ago was questionable as well so in all boxing is corrupt and until OSTS are mandatory we will never knows who's juicing for sure.

Comment

• O_O!!!!!
          JMM!! I did not see that coming!

Comment

• Lol now boxingscene is all for bloodtestimg i thought it didnt matter lolllllll

Comment

• LOL. Arum want rematch.!!!!

Comment

• Bob Arum wants a 5th!!!

Comment

• Damn.... Sucks for Pac but he's now a new term. Pacquiao'd...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Calabis View Post
                      Come on now, Pac moved right into that punch, that's what made it so devastating
                      He has hit Pacquiao with bigger shots than the first knockdown surely??
                      Yeah Pac was moving forwards but Marquez does not USUALLY have that kind of finishing power.

Comment

Working...
                      X