No announcement yet.

Boxers With The Most Exciting Styles Today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxers With The Most Exciting Styles Today

boxing fans pay to watch fights not just because of boxing skill but mostly to see edge of your seat action. i have composed a list based on the boxer's fighting style and the ability to produce action packed fireworks.

1. brandon rios - he is not yet a boxing celebrity but he fights with a crowd-pleasing style and his last fight with alvarado has put rios right up there.

2. juan manuel marquez - he is one of the most bankable fighters in the business right now with his counter punching style and throws a lot of eye catching combinations

3. sergio martinez - coming in on a 6 fight winning streak, his fighting style is just addicting to watch and his tendency to leave everything in the ring will always make fans craving for more.

4. saul alvarez - he is the arguably the most charismatic mexican fighter today and his swarming style has produced 4 tko wins in his last 5 outings.

5. manny pacquiao - hands down, he is the most exciting fighter of boxing since mike tyson and the most offensive minded fighter today.

your thoughts?

1.Brandon Rios
    2.Manny Pacquiao
    3.Juan Manuel Marquez
    4.Abner Mares
    5.Sergio Martinez
    6.James Kirkland
    7.Marcos Maidana
    8.Lucas Matthysse
    9.Carl Froch

Comment

1.brandon rios
      2.micheal katsidis
      3.jorge arce
      4.orlando salido
      5.carl froch

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        1.Brandon Rios
        2.Manny Pacquiao
        3.Juan Manuel Marquez
        4.Abner Mares
        5.Sergio Martinez
        6.James Kirkland
        7.Marcos Maidana
        8.Lucas Matthysse
        9.Carl Froch
        wheres arce????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          1.brandon rios
          2.micheal katsidis
          3.jorge arce

4.orlando salido
          5.carl froch
          Good picks...... Katsidis and Arce always bring it

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          wheres arce????????????
          he slipped my mind, I'd probably replace Matthysse with either Arce or Katsidis

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
            boxing fans pay to watch fights not just because of boxing skill but mostly to see edge of your seat action. i have composed a list based on the boxer's fighting style and the ability to produce action packed fireworks.

1. brandon rios - he is not yet a boxing celebrity but he fights with a crowd-pleasing style and his last fight with alvarado has put rios right up there.

2. juan manuel marquez - he is one of the most bankable fighters in the business right now with his counter punching style and throws a lot of eye catching combinations

3. sergio martinez - coming in on a 6 fight winning streak, his fighting style is just addicting to watch and his tendency to leave everything in the ring will always make fans craving for more.

4. saul alvarez - he is the arguably the most charismatic mexican fighter today and his swarming style has produced 4 tko wins in his last 5 outings.

5. manny pacquiao - hands down, he is the most exciting fighter of boxing since mike tyson and the most offensive minded fighter today.

your thoughts?
            erik morales was by far hands down, he is the most exciting fighter of boxing since mike tyson or whoever you wanna say, ahead of gatti, vargas, margarito, etc. floyd luvs to likk groin, he truly sukks azz as a fighter
            Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 11-04-2012, 05:04 AM.

Comment

For all his faults, Amir Khan is exciting.

Comment

Santa Cruz should be up there also Juanma Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                  Santa Cruz should be up there also Juanma Lopez.
                  lopez, lol, not really, i thought that name also cause i started to think of people not mexican or argentinean worthy but he does not desrve a space on this list, chaves jr or angulo dint make my list so juanma wont either, mayorga retired or not desves a ranking more than juanma, even soto does too

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    1.Brandon Rios
                    2.Manny Pacquiao
                    3.Juan Manuel Marquez
                    4.Abner Mares
                    5.Sergio Martinez
                    6.James Kirkland
                    7.Marcos Maidana
                    8.Lucas Matthysse
                    9.Carl Froch
                    i forgot to add matthysse, his last fight against olusegun was definetely exciting. thanks for reminding me. i also like froch's take no prisoners mentally

Comment

Working...
                    X