REAL fnr4 rooster fully confirm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] REAL fnr4 rooster fully confirm

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/229707.page
    THIS AINT NO BS, link contains scans from official ps magazine confirming entire rooster, to make it even more proof mod (who's played the game) confirmed the rooster

Not buying it unless they get Marquez bros.

Comment

No Hopkins either. And what's with all the bums?

Comment

I think Hopkins will be added in via DLC. Adamek was already confirmed by EA producers, but he's not on that list (wtf???)

Comment

If this is true, that an inredible roster, even without mayweather.

Straight up, im gonna be donaire if he's really in it.

The career mode is well realistic, you can be Joe calzaghe in it but you cant fight him. The fight gets made then he keeps pullling out citing injury.

When you calzaghe the game also gives you multiple choice excuses for not fighting the best in their prime.

Example: Prime Roy Jones calls you out then the game gives you three options

1) "Come to the remote valleys of wales for my WBO title"
          2) " My hand hurts Im pulling out"
          3) " I Cant come to the US im afraid of flying until you are 40 years old"

Comment

They always seem to add great fighters and remove an equally amount of great fighters from the last game.

Comment

wtf is up with the adamek deal?
              also why the **** did they write arce's full name?

i have this weird feeling that floyd jr- jmm- dlh will be DLC about the time of the "Numero Uno" event...

Comment

Do you think they will have exclusive fighters for xbox and 360?

Comment

why is it every fight night roster takes 2 steps forward an 3 back

no floyd hopkins holyfield marquez tarver de la hoya

Comment

Disappointed about no Mayweather and Marquez but other then that what a great list...

Comment

Working...
                    X