Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao calls Floyd's bluff, takes doping test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really calling his bluff, when he's not in training and its not a blood test.

I hope the NSAC does force random blood tests so the fight will be made. It won't happen, but I can hope..

Comment

Originally posted by flipside View Post
      english mother****a!
      No mother not english

Comment

Originally posted by - JCHING - View Post
        Not really calling his bluff, when he's not in training and its not a blood test.

I hope the NSAC does force random blood tests so the fight will be made. It won't happen, but I can hope..
        I hope so too.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          No mother not english
          crack me up

Comment

Originally posted by flipside View Post
            crack me up
            You on crack too , drugs no good .

Comment

let me ask you a question wot can a blood test detect that a urine cant???
              Let me guess ur answer its HGH(how predictable I'l bet you never knew wot it was until recently) and now for your next question I hope a man with your limited intelligence can handle 2 questions at a time how can HGH benifit a boxer?????
              I am a fan of both fighters but am sick to death of the sad little clowns on this site who go on about pacfans jumping on every little thing mayweather does when they are no better....answer them 2 questions with out googleing it il bet you cant.....HGH is useless to a boxer unless hes fighting every few weeks and thats is the ONLY thing that the blood can detect that urine cant......

Comment

it is random

Originally posted by alb829 View Post
                it's not even random. They were informed about it along with the media and have to go to a labcorp facility to take it. When the usada does it i believe they show up at your spot unannounced to get the sample.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Test now is water , you put forward very weak case for big fight troubles , in real court Manny be hanging now with your defense idea
                  With english like that, In real court the judge would have you hanged instead of the defendant

Comment

Of course that Manny, was quick to comply with the urine test. After all, he's the one in the dark corner, at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Akinapepemo View Post
                      My nose bleeds just trying to make sense of your post. try again.

edit: are you implying that i am trying to defend Pacquiao with this thread? i thought your grammar was bad, your reading comprehension is even worse. think twice about posting in an english forum.
                      lolx... i think he's using a translator when posting..

Comment

Working...
                      X