No announcement yet.

How is Luis Cruz fighting Easter Jr?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by khal-d View Post
    How can this guy fight for a world title? I've seen some ******ed title fights in my time, but are they serious with this? I didn't even realize how bad it was...

Out of 8 fights, Cruz has 3 wins and the opponents were (16-23) (7-13-3) (13-15-3).

Warren-Zhakiyanov, not so bad. But Haymon and company should be absolutely ASHAMED of the Easter Jr-Cruz match-up.

I don't see how this even helps develop Easter Jr who will have tough challenges at LWT if he actually takes the fights.
    Funny how I never saw you in this thread:

This is for the WBO WORLD Championship. This shouldn't even be allowed. Ain't no way in hell that Rohan Murdoch is worse than this. Dominic Wade would beat this guy. This is worse than Salka. This guy has no business being anywhere near a world title shot. This is dangerous. I know you can't always go by records but look at the records and weights of his opponents.

His last 6 fights:

162.75 lbs Britsch 32-2-1
    163.25 lbs Slavisa Simeunovic 21-13-0
    UD 8/8 Britsch

162 lbs Britsch 31-2-1
    167.5 lbs Aro Schwartz 6-0-0
    UD 10/10 Britsch

162 lbs Britsch 30-2-1
    145.5 lbs Adnan Zilic 12-11-0
    RTD 1/8 Britsch

162 lbs Britsch 29-2-1
    156.5 lbs Suleyman Dag 10-63-0
    TKO 2/6 Britsch

159.75 lbs Britsch 28-1-1
    159.75 lbs Soufiene Ouerghi 5-3-0
    MD 8/8 Ouerghi

159.5 lbs Britsch 27-1-1
    157.75lbs Soufiene Ouerghi 5-2-0
    MD 8/8 Britsch

THE GUY WASN'T EVEN RANKED IN THE TOP 100 MIDDLEWEIGHTS!!!!!!!

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=715475

BUT HAYMON SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
      ya;ll still be slaves if it werent for Mexicans lmfao learn your history.

Mexicans ended slavery in America....LOL

WOW

The ignorance of you illegals.

You wouldn't have birthright citizenship if not for the 14th amendment for FREED SLAVES.

Learn AMERICAN history scab.

You ride the coattails of the coattails of the 14th amendment that was not for you.

There is a backlash headed your way and you're too stupid to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Funny how I never saw you in this thread:

[B][I][B][I]This is for the WBO WORLD Championship. This shouldn't even be allowed. Ain't no way in hell that Rohan Murdoch is worse than this. Dominic Wade would beat this guy. This is worse than Salka. This guy has no business being anywhere near a world title shot. This is dangerous. I know you can't always go by records but look at the records and weights of his opponents.

BUT HAYMON SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!!!!
        Haymon should most definitely be ashamed.

The difference is some of those German promoters absolutely have no shame.

Comment

I like Easter jr but this a pathetic match up. They could have found someone better for a hometown defense.

Easter jr vs the mandatory Shavikov is going to be awesome, though.

Comment

He beat Commey who was undefeated and it was viewed as even going in. He next has to fight Shafikov who stopped his friend Herring. Geez can he live?

Comment

everybody is figthing everybody and im pretty sure bums are a part of everybody

Comment

Let's just act like everyone wants to fight the kid. Haven't heard any of the champions mention his name yet.

Comment

Working...
                X